Saturday, December 3, 2016

Kawasaki ATV Forum BF Crash Test

ATV Television - 2012 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 EPS test



Well last weekend we had the chance to put a new BF mark by a no Test Crash the best way to start a new quad for less So here we go, sit down and be prepaired to read during some time, we usually 5-7 of us, take at least two trips a year here and mount Ark Qachitia mountains in the south of the Ark of the west and the northwest part also this trip, we all kawasaki 39; s except a Suzuki 400 we had 2 -p 700 39; s 2 - BF 750 39; s and 2 - 700V 39; s As you would expect, we are still on a learning curve with the Bf 39; I really began to feel a bit comfortable that on my own, however, our other rider Bf ISN 39; Does that experience with its new quad We were arrested on lunch eating trails and Matt Owner of the new BF was trying to decide whether or not to try to take her BF a hill about 6 feet tall with a slight slope nothing P-700 39; 39 couldn; t handle with Matt was still a little shy to try and that's the wrong decision why I 39; still have to understand, Matt decided to try to climb the same hill REVERSE huh It was almost a FATAL error As you can imagine the striagth BF-39 on the subject; nose and 39; s when Matt decided to leave the quad overall, about 10 -12ft in the air, he landed on the ground at the base of the hill with the BF in tow, he managed to get out of the way and allow the Quad landing top side down, it didn 39; t and after just 4 points Skint palm and a broken index, Matt was preety bad shape so we found the quickest way back to the trail head and sent him to the hospital remember , daily life is to make the right decesions.
The man was a real bad decision on his part, I bet he's trying to go back before the next time, just be glad there will be a next time.
I hate when things like that is there 2 years ago, a buddy I explored the ATV park Waterloo Iowa in the winter, we were on the rather low hill climb area compared to most guys ride in 39; s very steep, but only 50-75 39; we started to make things easy, as my boyfriend was mounted our Prairie 300 4 X 4, instead of its 2 wd quad.
Well, I had been eyeing the steep hill, no one had tried lately, had about 1-2 ft snowdrift hanging on the crest of the hill I decided to hit one of those bad decisions I had been this hill several times during the summer, but when I hit the snow at the top, it was probably a steeper angle of 45 all tires came off, I began to slide backwards, even if the tires still were turning before I let the throttle, in the split second before I accelerated full speed in reverse, I had to decide if I was going to bail or a tour, I guess I'm undecided as I rode down 1 2 1 2 on off eventually run on my foot which was not much, I guess it looked quite funny look, but that position, I could not 39; see step backwards could lead I ended up hitting a tree at the bottom, had one foot on the floorboard, one by the front bumper, but in the cold, he cracked my trim fender plastic black, broke my right support rack rear fender.



HD BTW I returned my extractor today I 39; m happy for your clutch has come without a hitch.
Oh mine was upside before this last time before a full grandstand people.
The owner of the Bf ISN 39; your novice rider by any means, he, like me, also mounted a Honda for many years This is his first association with IRS and a V-Twin Power Plant Trust me guy 39; s, there is much difference between the two, however, the BF out in pretty good shape alone carniage was folded rear rack left down until now, he pushed the plastic in the rear tire us by winch cable to a tree and a few hundred pounds and bent the rear grille quite right He, however, disenigrate the toolbox that was in the back in peices this is what probably saved the BF box took the brunt of the blow anyway, we are all, or almost 40 or 39; and know better than to pull a stunt like that, I 39; I m ashamed No. 39; t speak when my little voice said he isn 39; t going to work too, I have to tell you that this guy work 39; s for the national police and the only reason I mention that is to let you know that everyone is inclined to make a bad DECISION, even those who are in charge of watching our Thanx for the reply 39; s I had a lil Wind 39; bit X.
X to post photos on this site, when you answer, look at the bottom of the page that you meet on, to file attachments there is Brouse button click it it will say choose to spend file locate your file photos on your hard drive, double-click the image you want to attach if you get a warning that the file type is wrong, etc., when you try to reply, it must be a JPEG file, size small enough to attach to say 39, 70K for my introduction, I resize my pictures forum between 650-700 pixals, so they 39; work on the forums I post on I thought I 39; to answer here, rather than private, if it helps someone else.
I just am a Honda so I havn't even scratched the surface yet of what this brute can i 39; got 340 miles logged but am still shy in some areas its baby steps as I know sounds dumb, but I would rather be safe than sorry when I hear the potential of this machine gotta love if this thing rock lol.



Power is no doubt dangerous I pulled a stupid stunt like that again, but fortunately I have not 39; t injury Kinda the same story as Mike Walker wrote my V began flipping instead of sliding backwards It was much larger of a hill but hope your friend is right, and do not forget to hit wide open st and hold you arrive at the top.

Kawasaki ATV Forum BF Crash Test, Kawasaki, forum, accident.