Friday, December 16, 2016

Japanese Cars Vs German car Do you prefer to use Nigeria Car Talk

How to buy a Japanese car (in Japan)



As a Nigerian, increasingly in the 80s and 90s, we thought that the Mercedes Benz and Volkswagen and BMW's were much better these days, we see many of Honda's and Toyota's and Nissan's I would even dare to say that they are on the roads that German brands Why is that cars are easier to maintain Japanese Nigeria are the best performers on the German cars what do you think about it.
For me, the German cars are cars my choice, but they have their own maintenance issues, but I prefer them ahead to their Japanese counterparts in terms of cheap maintenance and the economy cars win, but you must have money to maintain the German somethng like if you marry a Miss world, you spend more to take care of it, but in terms of performance, the German cars easily.
I prefer Japanese one that is accessible to the town and the average Nigerian at any angle price wise etc Japanese all the way.
German cars for me, I'm not a fan of regular, standard Japmobiles bog.



The way I see it, is a mindset everyone the Bandwagon propaganda Ask 99 Japanese car owners in Nigeria why they chose them, they will tell everyone possesses this couple with the advice of our mechanics buy Japanese, they are more reliable, use less fuel, less costly to maintain strong kakaraka While these are the most boring cars on earth.
I am not a German car fan rather fan of French car, but I will choose or prefer German car Asians, not because they are unreliable Nigerians argue then be, but because I love cars performance, most, if not all, Japanses vehicles I miss owning a Benz, but after driving one day in the past, I respect Benz since the only person who can understand me is that if you are a car enthusiast.
What I look in a car is not only the sake developed mobility A to point B are European car ultimate in driving pleasure, good comfort handling.
I prefer to spend a fortune to keep a German European car on the road that spend less have a boring car that will be so boring to travel with high speed.



Nice one, Ikenna How is your wheel drive 2.8 V6 fact I envy you the manual tranny, you must be on the moon, after resolving all issues that puzzled mechanics Nigeria.
After installing the oxygen sensor, the car, my baby Peugeot 505 V6 5-speed manual, the performance has greatly improved Likewise, the mpg has also improved as it now takes rocket How the speedometer rises shortly acceleration is impressive It increases as fast as rpm tachometer is much torque that under some pressure on the accelerator pedal, the speedometer rises rapidly Honestly, a car V6 with manual transmission is like HAVEN couple with the special V6 suspension damper strut stabilizer bars crossing, which improves the handling of the car at high speed so much fun to shoot that you would not get out of the car or reach your destination Siena, I love this car.
Oh I forgot to emtion I plan to convert the mechanical Viscous radiator electric fan fan next week to reduce the load on the engine, improves MPG as I connect the wire electric fan heater temperature sensor to work with thermostat, so the fan will not be running continuously.
Let s be honest with ourselves, the reason is very simple, German cars are more expensive, then our fathers used this car because the Nigerian Naira was better and they could afford this baby.
I'm sure if u say care of the owners to choose a car that they want a car with money will not be a problem to go 85 straight German cars which as best thing.
2010 camry I guess won t be more 5mill again.



The same year E benz class will be like 12M I want to correct.
Same for Tok, if the bone all the stories and excuses.
For me wen I see these cars as the Audi A8 latest BMW X6 I have a e g Rection in Tok, if the bone all the stories and excuses.
If you are a car enthusiast, then I think German cars will tickle your fancy for me, I just need a car for mobility and over the years, I've used both Japanese and German cars if like me you just need mobility just stick with the Japanese cars that German machinery will give you high blood pressure our mechanics are not up to par, their parts are too expensive and they seem too foten break.
Our mechanics are not up to par, their parts are too expensive and they seem to break too foten German cars are built to last, so if they break down too often, as you say, then there is just one thing that comes in mind .



I have owned no less than 45 cars to date - 3 Japmobiles, the remaining Audi, BMW s thrown with two All were reliable, I do a lot of driving mainland, and most of my German cars were subjected to the event, including travel to the Nurburgring I also participate in the hills and climbs in the sprint events in the UK and Europe never had a failure.
Virtually all cars, if cared serve you well Japmobiles agree, but t Thrill enthusiasts, they lack the soul, and can be quite bland as a simple way to get from A to B, they're adequate, if uninspiring.
I do not think German cars break down due to mechanical or because they are not relaible The cause of their break footing are the owners themselves Why lack of preventive maintenance by landlords How many owners German car bothered to make use of the manual owners to keep their car in good condition, following the instructions in the manual later, they prefer to wait when instead they break down, they will now run these their mechanics which help to destroy cars completely most people only visit their mechanic when they want to change the filters engine oils the next time they go, there will be when their cars must have failed or strands If you know that your car parts are very expensive, why not keep them from breaking mind you, most German cars use produ icts Bosch for all their cars, especially Benz and Bosch is one of the most durable auto parts on Earth Yes, they might be expensive, but they almost always the last so if they are so durable, why would they decompose often in your preventive maintenance car, as I mentioned above.
German cars, because of their good performance, should be taken care of once you abuses, they will tell you in your pocket If you like a German car as you pamper your girlfriend or wife, it will last you serve au beyond your expectations instead, the owners of these cars prefer the mechanics of owning their car for them They reason think for them on how to use their cars, what to fix, what to change, what to skip, etc. Even if you have a better tool than the mechanic, which is access to the Internet for information, you prefer to be in these mercies mechanics, which will eventually send these cars to their early graves If your mechanic advice you remove the thermostat system cooling the car, why not ask in the first place the function of the thermostat, checking online, this thermostat is the engine of a car, etc. What you have collected should be able to tell you if the removal of t-stat endanger your engine more or save it from destruction, but we choose to listen to m echanics that science does not know, forget the car is science; while in the car or on the car is the science can not diagnose a problem with your car if you know the operation of the components, especially electrical, in your car Most of the mechanics here do not even know the components names in cars they claim to have PHD in the diagnosis of fixing, I took my car to a mechanic when I first got the car, which had electrical serious problems do I open the hood to him started the car for him to hear me say what the problem was what it would take to fix it said something, Oga, na Dıs your Injector dey cause am I watched what he was pointing him he was throttle body, he pointed, calling Injector I was puzzled I reported at 6 Injectors said, if what you said is Injector, it is the latter I show he replied, Oga, these things I na nozzles slamed quickly mo No hat drove off without looking back What a clown.
While trying to point out here that we car owners are the cause of our cars frequent breakdowns neglet When you use your owner's manual, you should be prepared to bear the blame of costs when the car fails if the manual says to replace the timing belt after every 60000 km, we choose to ignore and keep the car until the belt weakens breaks that can damage eventualy other things in the engine along the side, could even destroy the entire engine Then you will start to complain that German cars cost of the valve as hell, cylinder heads are more expensive than the car itself, etc. Something that you would have stopped with 1k or 2k, you end up spending 40 or 50K to be life in the car How many of us replace the brake pads when they are due to change, according to the manual We replace that when Asbestors them wore the metal portion of buffer began sculpting in or destroy the brake disc by its friction Then you will start complaining that the German car brake disc cost more than a Japanese car .



Arm yourself with your own manual car, use what you spend less to keep the German car on the road till thy kingdom come check online for more information about the symptom is to have your car stop rely on these clowns It is they who give you high blood pressure, not German cars.
As for cars, I respect your superior authority and agree with everything you say.
I guess my point is that from my own experience, in the same way that I supported or my Japanese way sesame carsis I supported my for German cars but found that German cars gave me more trouble so yes, I agree that the suspect is engineering e These guys are ca wreckers.
All inqll however, I must admit that German cars were much more enjoyable.
While most people have a lot of valid points still has its find that many answers were rather vague, if not general.
The question is especially demand for use in Nigeria.



If you break down in a small town in Osun State, Kaduna and Uyo, what car you rather try to correct.
Kunle even a Toyota Camry will be difficult for the clowns to fix Osun Our mechanics diagnose vehicles reconnects fix here with conjecture, they end up shortening the life of vehicles to correct me if I'm wrong Why do you think the imported cars more expensive than Nigerian used, even a fairly new Nigerian brand used because clowns are not touching but we all know that the moment you open your bonnect cars for them, the days of your car will be numbered They love without by sensors or electrical components that eventualy disrupt engine factory setting eventually kills.
There are not any how a vehicle break suddenly, it gives little or shows signs before he finally gave up, if not supported A driver must be observant enough to watch for signs of faulty sensors, component or part of the power train of the vehicle owning a car is not only to drive the car, but understanding your car, you must be a enxperienced before hitting a big way with your driver car, travel is only an experienced driver, car owner may be able to detect a sign showing the progressive failure of something in his car so if you ignore travel with like that, do not complain if this strand you vehicles are not manufactured to break down suddelny if properly look after PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE.
Japanese cars need attention, but the German cars need more attention If you are the kind who do not bother to open your car hood and German cars are not for you the less you depend guages ​​on the dashboard, plus they are Electrics, prone to malfunction or failure, unlike mechanicals Therefore manual guages ​​are still produced in the engine compartment, regardless of the modern the technology has gone far occasionally, open the hood manually gauge engine oil, check the level of coolant, hydraulic brake, comditions plugs sensors wiring connectors etc gauges on the dashboard can be misleading sometimes.
Japanese cars are good German cars are good and it depends on what you want in a car If you want a car just for the fun of mobility, you should go for the Japanese They are reliable serve the purpose for you But well if you want more just cause mobility in a car, then the Euro cars are your best options but it will require your attention, care diagnose fixing the car yourself if you want to spend less keep it on the road.
Peterjero all who hate japmobiles SHUD watch this and THINK German cars are Reap offs Personally, I feel if someone needs to watch a Youtube video before deciding what they want, they are not yet ready most cars on Youtube, they Japmobiles or European, have been fettled to some extent my Audi A4 Quattro B5, with Audi S8 engine change April 2 V8 is also on Youtube.



Of course, there'll See off a similar car with a V6 mill fettled, but it would obviously be an unfair comparison My opinion of Japanese cars is based on driver enjoyment, so a YouTube video won t change that, even if said Japmobile 1000 hp, and covers the quarter mile in less than 10 seconds.
Germo all manner of my Aug. 1, automatic Transvestite, caburator electric G3 has never let me down, and break the past jap cars magically just 140 km h power, handling, all round overall perfomance, 4 Germans live I remember having my oil changed engine to fool but didnt set of oil filter properly and I made a trip 40 km and return unknowingly went to the workshop without a drop of oil in my engine, but it still works as normal if it were a jap, na dat thing new engine be no doubt.
German cars are more expensive to maintain and buy shikena 2 that German cars age, they become less reliable These cars are luxury cars, not your everyday car for hassle in Lagos or Nigeria but as Japanese cars get older, with proper maintenance, they're always good Top overview of speed, if you want to buy a reliable economy car efficient, especially older models, go for a Jap reliable Many German cars No body loves German cars like these gear guys, but they'll spell when something is noticed and it is done.
Give me a lot of cash and I would not be German, but the only Japmobile I am still considering Infiniti is the Japanese version 1 0 Beemer.
I run my Peugeot 406 EW 12 engine with many Japmobiles always win broke the only car dt my bad spell on the d was MB E350 road that pass me in a great unprecedented style while I was 220KPH on to smooth highway Abuja-Kaduna since I have a special respect for anything German, their machinery ar very good in food miles can withstand our roads.
German precision and performance of Japanese and less tolerance Nigeria precision parts performance roads precision engineering to support the performance all the rare parts of Nigeria experienced tolerance test mechanical and more performance modifiers mistake that roads allow all very common Japanese car the best choice.



Ikenna Hi I want to buy a 2010 Volkswagen Jetta But everyone says I shud buy muscle advice I love German cars I used audi a4 before and it is sweet While Lilbit more to maintain that toyota inside the full option Jetta makes me happy.
It depends on the type and make of the vehicle, I use a vento vw for the past 3 years hasnt given me many problems, because I do a good care All German cars are troublesome, not all Japanese cars reliable attitude I think the owners and awareness of the characteristics of important private vehicles.
Watchworldpro Ikenna Hi I want to buy a 2010 Volkswagen Jetta But everyone says I shud buy muscle advice I love German cars I used audi a4 before and it is sweet Lilbit Although a more expensive maintain than toyota inside the full option Jetta makes me happy Apparently you're not ready for car property you want someone else to advise you on what vehicle to buy very unhappy.
I followed a similar argument also debate where he raged like fire burning I think the vehicles are intended for different audiences and markets People buy cars for different purposes for fans; performance, handling strong feelings are the main objective Anything less is unacceptable In general, people in this category have the financial strength to keep these vehicles as long as they want these groups can not afford the services of a garage automotive competent Sometimes it is the technicians themselves Siena falls into this category His advice or views is strictly professional point of view it's not too technical knowledge in this area in this part of the world are those available most expensive time, these vehicles are not used as a solitary car most users here are elite who understand what it means to a car manual.
For average commuters mainly from point A to point B, they are concerned about the cost of maintenance, availability of parts, mechanics, etc. Here, the concern is sustainability, and economic efficiency are mainly used as the only car owner, surviving day by heavy traffic, terrain, floods, bad roads and abuse of all kinds of evil ATF and motor oil at this level, ignorance is the predominant effect and if you like, bandwagon has precedence There is an elite here who want performance and go for V6 V8 just to avoid the associated stress the German brands.


It is up to the individual to identify where it is and follow accordingly someone made a good point earlier when you are stock in a village where you can barely get a skilled to diagnose a defect; What would you do if your vehicle is such that they are even afraid to approach.
For my part, I will make German cars as part of a fleet All the people I know that the German use vehicles other than their routine Japmobiles vehicles.
I love cars, I'll buy a car that makes me feel good and enjoy myself as I pass from point A to B Said car should make me uncomfortable because it takes me around and European cars and American make these for me I currently use a jeep commander as my driver every day and I have not regretted one day I order my parts from amazon and twice I bought here I regretted arts and month last I was asked to pay 22k for a used piece I bought for the new brand to 7k amazon the issue we have is that Nigerians love shortcuts and quick fixes, rather than parts original, they buy scrap parts and wonder why their cars break down much my land rover defender's another story for another day i got the workshop manuals and looked for where to find the land rover fluids recommended for the engine, a transmission, differentials, etc. and you should see the looks I get when I check the oil specifications Its a matter of personal preferrence I like nobody driving a Toyota if is a 1994 - 2004 toyota land cruiser, others are just plain boring person to compare the cost of a 2010 Toyota Camry at a cost of 2010 mercedes benz, do you realize that this technology is comparable benz 2018 Mecedez deploys technology that is years ahead Japanese cars is like comparing 4Runner 2010-2010 range rover sport, try comparing oranges to apples.
Fiftyfifty I run my Peugeot 406 EW 12 engine with many Japmobiles always win the only car broke Jinx dt on d road was MB E350 that pass me in a great unprecedented style while I was 220KPH on to smooth highway Abuja-Kaduna Since , I respect special for anything German, their machinery ar very good in food miles can withstand our roads.



This car only spits 161 hp and compare to some agreement japmobil Even 03 v6 spits out 240hp and 07 camry v6 lil more if you know the other cars look before u comment Abi na Mazda 323 racing taxi with u.


Japanese Cars Vs German Cars Would you use in Nigeria Car Talk, Japanese cars, German that.