Saturday, December 3, 2016

Crash Test Rating

78. Worst Crash test ratings of all compile-time 3



Welcome to - a site dedicated to all things Range Rover.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members PM, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features registration is free, fast and simple, Join today.
Given the positions of the defects of the 2010 building.
Okay, let s be fair, there are no faults with the construction in 2010 or 2009, or 2008 or 2007 or 2006 While questions of station owners are valid, they do does not reflect the overall quality brand How this forum would be boring if it was just guys like me say how wonderful and trouble their vehicle is always you're going to read more harm than good as these people need a place most virulent and discharging.
When was the last time you read in a major outlet for new Land Rover with the build quality or recall issues Consider this; Toyotoa, GM, Ford, VW, Chrysler MB BMW collectively recalled more than 10 million vehicles only in the U S since 2004.
Do you think the safety of the vehicle declined all I mean obviously they're always on the road, but you have to ask.



The experts here should be able to say this, but, lest you forget the trucks that is what the RCV is to have different safety standards than passenger vehicles in the United States thus default could theoretically be less sure a Mini Cooper are you safer in a Rover Mini Cooper hits a Land at 70 mph Probably But are you sure to hit another Land Rover and Lincoln Navigator to 70 mph I'd rather not be the one to test that.
14 RR Supercharged HSE 12 XJL Supercharged 13 Beetle Turbo Mini Coupe 12 08 Formerly RRS 10 RRS.
It still turns my stomach to sorta say, but my 06 RCV and I were involved in assisted suicide of a momentum in northern Arizona last weekend.
Millisecond it was the center of I-17, the next millisecond, it was right in front of my vehicle, I'm pretty sure that I did not even have time to hit the brakes before hitting his Antifreeze track was less than the length of the car, zero skid marks on the highway, and I stopped in the center of Elk path was about 200 feet down the road, as almost perfectly in the center of the lane.
DPS officer told me the good work that I keep the vehicle under control, amazement it was so little damage has been done you the same story the flatbed driver too Anyway, I met today the guy at the center of repair and also says he is amazed at how the vehicles are built that does not mean it does no harm and damage is very expensive.



But my point is, I was doing 70 mph and hit a dead elk 200lb you can see the tooth butt of a cover side and the head of the other seat belt, airbag deployed, and I came out of this vehicle without a scratch or a bruise even went to the gym day after the last accident I had, 16 years ago, in a Toyota Corolla, left bruises, horrible seatbelt airbag cuts a black eye, and my body sore for a week.
I will be very happy to have my baby all better in two weeks, but if I do it again, I prefer to crash? D in the RRS.
I will post comments when it is best don t SHW heart of all in its current state.

Crash Test Rating, crash test.