Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Japanese bicycles for sale

JAPANESE BIKE parts for sale



I remember the beginning of Japanese motorcycles revolution One day everyone was riding the old excretory British Petroleum and the other, everyone who appeared with Honda CB250s outran their British counterparts in all directions and Kawasaki 250 triplets who arrived soon after, and simply flew these bikes have really stinks like in a straight line, but treated like pregnant camels round corners is, these electric departures didn t impress girls.
Shortly after the first Japanese machines arrived on our shores, the largest appeared, and this time the treatment has been much improved in that time, I worked in the local motorcycle shop and selling point on the Honda ovens was to hold a coin beside itВ, press the start button and let the engine while the room stayed put with the later Kawasaki Z900, we used to put on the potential buyer the passenger seat and take it for a fast, and I do not want quick test ride when we returned to showrooms, it couldnВ not wait to sign on the dotted line.
My first road legal bike was a second hand Japanese Suzuki T200 Invader I liked a lot and fell regularly after that I had a Yamaha RD350 which despite a front wheel very light, beautifully managed, looked great and cost me a fortune for some strange reason, the British version of the RD series was the sixth report and closed as soon as I was working how to do that extra speed work, I found myself doing the work regularly for my fellow bikers since then thereВ s hardly been a day in my life I havenВ t had at least one Japanese bike and often longer in my possession.
This is one of the finest examples of the model in the country.
This machine was in the hands of the current owner for many years and has been a slow recovery, loving and very precise.
Fully restored to original specifications and completely with only 16,000 kms on the clock.



Both bikes are 100 standard, except for the exhaust system and is equipped with a small picture fairing.
Fully restored with 4 in 2 exhaust system designs and ready to roll.
Pro link to the tank Z, seat and side covers, carbohydrates and granted 6 in a free flow discharge.


Japanese bicycles for sale, Japanese bikes.