Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Crash Test Review warmup pants and boots Home of the Kawasaki EX500

Kawasaki Ninja 300 crash



Joe Rocket Ballistic 7 0 Pants - Passed with flying colors.
Wolverine Iron Ridge Steel Toe Work Boots - failed.
I turned right into a gas station and didn t hit the dividing line between the road and the pavement of the street station enough of an angle I fell right, with my right leg between the bike and the sidewalk footrest flipped up, rear brake pedal folded the right front signal are fractured, and there was a little bit of cosmetic damage faring the bike was still passable, but with a bit of a strange sensation on my foot when using the rear brake.
Pants I bought the XL size and wear them as track pants with jeans knee protectors have worked to protect my knee After getting the bike and out of the line of traffic, I could feel my knee hurt a bit after getting home and watch my knee, there was a very small bruise on my knee that didn t hurt much and didn t stop the march of any discoloration disappeared within hours pants have a half inch hole carried in them, but they did their job and I am convinced that I protected if I only dressed in jeans my knee was torn and I would be in hospital Passed.
Boots when I take my class MSF, they said cowboy boots would work for the class I talked to one of the guys at the dealership to ask about boots specifically for riding, and said work boots sturdy leather standard would be good for overlapped as long as the soles were resistant to oil, and steel toe would be something that I am glad because of road debris, I went to an academy nearby and bought Wolverine boots After the fall, my ankle felt fine, but once I d got home, he began to swell No discoloration, but the evil walking around it feels like a really bad twist, I have to find a set of boots with something wrapped around the ankle to provide the type of protection against shock that Ec armor did for my knee.
I do not consider any of my other gear have been tested I was wearing a Joe Rocket perf leather jacket that got some scratches on the right forearm and shoulder, but they were so few that I think a jacket jeans would have been sufficient My helmet didn t touch the ground at all, goggles and earplugs remained in place, and gloves were intact.



There are cheaper alternatives to those offering more protection than workboots, are more rigid in the ankles, and manage to maintain something of a street look.
Look into deals Alpinestars Cortech or if you are not into hardcore racing look, or want to spend an icon wad some good things look too Search for Chukka boot.
I swung a pair of Alpinestars Response SC s and still do, a new pair after one side of the low speed of the road last year's boots were torn, but my feet didn t I think my feet were only things that didn t hurt.
If your pants have a hole in them to less than 10 mph I call a failure if you went down to 55 mph say these pants were gone, leaving the leg to take the unprotected abrasive asphalt.
The hard part is when it comes up pants there's really not many options that you will protect in a slide that I go to work with track pants pants I can not wear leather because I introduced myself to looking like a wrinkle running, and that they do t pants in my size had to get mine changed nothing less leather will do next to nothing for a high-speed slide.
Regarding the boots go, there are many riding boots out there for not much money I bought my Teknic boots for $ 50 off ebay store to see what's in your price range for the protection you need.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or more You currently have 0 br messages To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or more You currently have 0 posts.
Nothing less leather will do next to nothing for a high-speed slide.
Safety serious motorcycle textile equipment have a much better resistance armor and abrasion that model only there a few years.
My textile outfit, Olympia AST has CE armor in shoulders, elbows, back, hips and knees It also has 2,000 denier Cordura in the accident most vulnerable wear areas.
To reject modern textiles most offering next to nothing for a high-speed slide is just not true.


T-shirts and jeans provide next to nothing in the protection department.
This area is 55 MPH, I was doing I hit the brakes hard and tried to avoid what I did, but the bike went out from under me I fell on the left side and slid and rolled twice on my sides while the bike continued to slide on the road also blessed that no one was behind me for running me without the jacket and pants, I would have been sure to hospital in fact, I hunted with only bruises the left hip, left ankle, right knee and left elbow and zero road rash.
I want to take a moment to thank you for providing wonderful protective equipment that I went down on my Goldwing to 55 mph in the rain while wearing your Recon jackets and pants as I slid and rolled to a stop, and up unharmed the jacket is only scraped the bottom edge where it attaches to the pants pants pockets are torn and worn where my keys were in my pocket, I was unharmed Not a scratch some sore ribs a few days later I'm having the patched trousers and I washed you both and I will continue to wear Thank you for my life.
Nothing less leather will do next to nothing for a high-speed slide.
My dispute is not the EC armor, it is with the resistance abraision As seen both my accident and the accident contained in this yarn just does not hold up, period.
My fall was 15 mph slower Lowside where the only thing that kept my skin on my arm was armor EC because the textile jacket offered as much protection as my heavy khaki pants offered the part of the jacket which took abuse was one of the wear areas of vulnerable accident which had 2000 denier Cordura.



I agree that the textile machine is better than no walk I even made this point in my post, you seem to miss Don t be under the false impression that the fabric will keep your skin safe if you slip leather There may be cases in which it holds, but it is not close to the anti-abrasion protection than leather I'll try to get pictures of the hole in my sleeve to show you how hold textile to the top.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or more You currently have 0 br messages To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or more You currently have 0 posts.
It was a MotoGp jacket he was arrested and was on clearance with NewEnough when I bought when I get home, I look up to what model it was.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or more You currently have 0 br messages To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or more You currently have 0 posts.



I agree that the textile machine is better than no walk I even made this point in my post, you seem to miss.
Do not be in the false sense that the textile keep your skin safe if you drag the leather will.
1 I do not yet see where you made the point that the textile is better than no speed care to report it.
2 I have never said or even hinted that the fabric will keep your skin as safe as leather in a slide on a track and at those speeds, GUARANTEED I d wear leather that is designed for this specific purpose for driving on road normal, modern textiles can provide adequate protection against serious injuries that threaten life will you protect against all hazards No. But nor leather will.
HMM, guess I changed before I posted I workstation if sometimes I interupted and when I return I rewrite some of my post it was something that I had originally written My appologies .



2 My beef t ISN textile that protects you from injury Because really make the textile isn t actually Protection blunt impacts, it is CE rated armor My beef with textile it will not be in a situation of SLIDE anywhere near this leather will keep and I do not mean excessive speeds, I'm talking 15 mPH My jacket melted at 15 mph in a Lowside, what would he do 50 65 70 I'm not afraid to think is why I wearing a leather jacket, even on the hottest days Highender I live in the same are you and I commute 60 miles a day for 10-11 months per year on my 500, largely through heavy traffic it there's really no excuse to wear anything but the leather jacket, and when no better option textile door macadamia.
Since we live a little closer, if you do believe me my jacket, I show you in person if you ever want to go for a round of weekend hit me.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or more You currently have 0 br messages To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or more You currently have 0 posts.


Crash Test Review warmup pants and boots The house Kawasaki EX500, crash, test, track pants.