Monday, September 26, 2016

German vs

Germany vs England 2-3 All goals and highlights with English Comment (Friendly) 2016 HD 720p



I have been pressured in selling my beloved old VW Cabrio 10 years because my mother think if I get a Honda or Toyota, I won t have to spend 600 every time something goes wrong and they have to a special order it is partly true that German cars tend to have more expensive parts.
Yes, German cars tend to be more costly repairs, but why is it important that your mother think about your next car purchase.
Who will drive the car; you or your mother.
Ha When she knows I'm really broken and that my car sits in California for a year without doing anything while I'm in an apartment in Washington DC so basically I pay insurance for nothing, it doesn t do much sense to keep it as it tends to be always right about everything, but someone told me that the other spare parts are expensive, no matter what brand, if I had to make it was really good.



I do not know that the repairs are really all that much cheaper on a Japanese car, they're just a lot less frequent.
For what it's worth as a foreign car technician for several decades, I guarantee that Asian cars break, suffer from premature problems, recalls and service bulletins as often as anything else done.
From Mostly turning the key to the treatment of warranty claims service writer manager, I had a hand in the whole process in all stores at one time there were as many Asian cars broken into the store because there were those in Europe and I would add that I worked for Fiat dealers focused, VW, Saab, Honda, Nissan and Subaru with Nissan is the only independent distributor others were more lines.
As I said before, those who think they're infallible should actually go to work turning the key on them for about 10 years at the end of a post ten years back and let us know that he is like.
I will also admit that these cars I have personally been involved, I must say that Nissan and Subaru are my favorites Why single heavy and problematic maintenance and this results in flatter hours which means a fatter salary.



I understand the Japanese have won the battle of public relations because many people who swear by filling the name are not involved with the cars at all or they re based on their experience with their own cars Your mother said get a Honda or Toyota should I ask how she Hondas or Toyotas s belongs.
It is good, especially when compared to Honda and Toyota VW Audi Why do you keep it insured If you know you will not use it, you can stop the insurance for a while.
If it will be out of service for a year and was regularly required other than routine maintenance, I agree with your mother that your best shot is to sell but not for the reasons you mentioned.
It is just simply not IMHO sense to keep a 10-year vehicle of dubious reliability you need not Wonn one year ago no savings here it'll depreciate, and at this stage it will probably cost you more to keep it then it is worth it.
I had 3 hondas, 1 volvo and more recently 3 2 Bonnevilles Pontiacs now a big IF I drive prices in Canada yr two remaining local driving Hondas were very reliable reasonably maintain Now the Honda dealer is so pompous and arrogant, I wouldn t buy anything of sucked in winter, and could not get out of its own way on a green light and maintanance was expensive, even when there was nothing wrong dealer was abknockious I would not buy another that I tickelled pink with our Pontiacs, the only thing is that the die transmitions 100.00 miles.
Honda and Toyota cars are expensive to maintain, they do not break quite as often, so they're a bit cheaper to repair Let's choose a 2006 Golf 2006 Corolla and 2006 Cobalt as an example.



Obviously, maintenance is high on both the Golf and Corolla, and lower on the Cobalt repair are lower, but only slightly, the Corolla is the source Edmunds actual cost of owning function, and prices are for 5 years of ownership.
Unless you want to go back to Cali soon sell the car or remove insurance Not worth to pay for anything if you sell, you might consider buying a Toyota or Honda, but does make repairs or in particular maintenance costs because just aren t that different today.
The questions I wanted to ask were these 1 What kind of driving you do 2 do you depend thecar for you where you are going and 3 How many miles do you drive per year.
Well, looking at your response to another question, you aren t depending on the car since you live in DC and the car is in California and you're drivng zero miles per year The best solution seems to be to sell the car and buying another car when you need it.



When you're ready to buy a car, then consider the type of driving you'll do if your driving is for fun, you might want a car that is fun to drive, which can not include the Toyota or Honda cars on on the other hand, if you need a reliable car, a dull Asian car could be just the ticket.
My father used to say that there will always be Don t waste money by keeping cars a car that you will not use Don t buy a car that you do not like just because someone else says it is a reasonable drive a car that you like and drive for your needs is the sensible car.
All Nissans I owned were very reliable, which was the problematic issue Sure, I had D21s a border and Sentra the used Hondas I own are very reliable if you do not maintain some domestic are very good, some are very poor dealers have something to do with our Honda-Nissan dealer has a very good service department and some of our guys are going home empty your wallet they lost me as a customer experience with opportunity -My European cars was not very pleasant through owner -Kevin P is pretty darn prejudical too remember the good maintenence solve many problems.
In our extended family, we have a Lexus and a late model BMW model Lexus sedans later both extremely reliable and predictable and convenient, comfortable and, frankly, annoying the other hand, we like the BMW.
For Americans, especially Californians, the car ownership is not necessarily a decision based solely on practical considerations.
I would call my insurance man and forfeiture as insurance until you get the car going again.



I really wonder these numbers I've never come close to those numbers on maintenance or repairs on a vehicle I've owned in the past 20 years and that's not over 4 years 9-10 years is not even in fact the numbers are higher then my wifes 87 Agreement Agreement 96, 90 and 98 Pathfinder Pathfinder maintenance and repair costs total COMBINED I d really like to see how they got these numbers.
I do not know, an S2000 could be quite fun to drive, then there Celica Supra However, the versions used for these would be a bet on riced on turds, or under-maintained and ready to die.
This discussion confirms my devotion for simple domestic models If I had paid full price in an independent shop for the repair and maintenance of 40 years on all my vehicles for most domestic trucks, would have cost me more 1000 within a period of 12 months, even when I contracted and drove 70,000 miles year my pragmatism begins with the realization that if my Ford truck Chevy failed for some reason, in an area of ​​the country, the store most basic tool with a novice and intelligent base could diagnose and repair with readily available parts and there have been few failures.
Agree with Mike; in maintenance and repair costs REALITY are a fraction of what you specify jt, over what period this amount would be spent.
My 1994 Sentra reached 7456 Total for maintenance, repairs and tires at the end of 2006, after 12 years and 120,000 miles of driving my 1988 Caprice has reached the point 7500 to mid-1999, after 11 years and mileage similar to s 33 621 per year for the Sentra and 29 714 per year for Caprice.


I suspect JT figures of the company which published all the data on the extended warranty repair costs The base figure would be that repair shops WANTED people spend on M R.
Generally, if you keep a car forever, until it was literally finished, you will spend its purchase value on RM and tires for Toyota and Honda would be at least 25-30 years, for others much shorter cars.
I suspect JT figures of the company which published all the data on the extended warranty repair costs The base figure would be that repair shops WANTED people spend on M R.
I attributed the data to Edmunds; you can see above two As you may recall, is derived extended warranty data They are divided by two and assume that actuaries have developed data know what they do Actuaries of money to do these things you and I make conversation So we we would we know what is really going on, we're guessing an extremely low population in our driveways future decisions based on this, and that's OK but do not think you know more than the experts If you are an expert, what your qualifications are.
In mangement fleet cars, trucks, buses, the budget of about 5 companies RCC replacement capital cost for maintenance and repairs These figures square with the SAE maintenance management manual.
On a 20,000 car would be about 1000 per year on an ongoing basis Of course, a new car has less of that and more an old car The company must apply total cost for maintenance, because the driver is not not paid to do a businesses also have maintenance do not attend small, low general stores.



To put this in perspective, buildings affect approximately 1 hotels excluding the great liners 1-1 5 excluding cruise ships, oil refineries and chemical plants 1 5-2 0, manufacturing plants about 5 in the area of ​​automotive, GM spent 12 -14 while Honda and Toyota have done the same work for 4 or more.
Surveys such as AAA and others show the average American driver spends abut 1,100 per year on maintenance repairs The average American car has a replacement value of about 24 000, of which 5 is 1200 The average car on the road is somewhere between 5 and 6 years.
Some years, Consumer Reports did an article on very long lived cars The average driver spent only 400 per year or keep running The reasons are the age of the inflation of the investigation since then, and the fact that many were superior who drive less.
Hopefully this gives you a perspective on how manintenance budgets arrived at and why Mike and I also spend as little as we do to keep our wheels quite reliable.
I spend very little, too; far less than the amounts mentioned above but we drive a Buick, Oldsmobile, Chevrolet and Honda as I understand it, the tool that provides Edmunds is for comparison purposes and not in absolute terms that you might expect to spend and I chose 2006 to make sure no guarantee of significant plant is still in force data tells me that the Corolla has the fewest repairs, but the others are not far behind other than that, I would not use dollar values.
Quote Generally, if you keep a car forever, until it was literally finished, you will spend its purchase value on RM and tires for Toyota and Honda would be at least 25-30 years for many other cars they said shorter.



It depends on your personal definition of mine finished products varies greatly, depending on how much I love the car and how it is used it is completely vital that it does not leave you stranded Did you use it close to home or use it for long journeys Can you fix it yourself or do you grow the work as an example, when a car is pretty rusty, I'm more interested in repair or pay someone else repair it to make it work.
Also, your statement about 25-30 years need proof as it may seem otherwise just like a number entered from the air it does not seem at all consistent with what ok4450 said and what jtsanders displayed.
Powered by optimized speech with JavaScript enabled.


German against German, 25-30 years, 25-30 years other other cars, 25-30 years many other cars.





Санкт Герман, 3942, Швейцария