Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Enginering German vs

Study engineering in Germany



This argument brings to mind an important feature of Japanese industry and Japanese culture behind.
The greatest strength in the Japanese engineering is not really innovation, but imitation inspired.
There is a pressure in the Japanese cultue not deviate from the concensus of the group, so it is difficult for Japanese engineers to adopt radical new technologies that aren t necessarily proven yet instead, they prefer to take and existing technology or concept and to adapt and improve their copy exceed the original.
For example, the Japanese completely copied the idea of ​​a luxury sedan it fifteen years ago, and now at least U S Lexus and BMW beat Mercedes.
Another trend in the Japanese industry is to stick to what they know is a great example Honda, which began as a motorcycle manufacturer Honda's expertise in engineering small displacement engines that Honda ridiculously effficent recently moved to try to catch up on the market for high diplacement engines putting bigger engines in the CL, TL and RL RL, while clearly fitting the mold of a luxury sedan, is still unfortunately out ranked by competitors.
One point I want to emphasize, though, is that once the Japanese are doing the work of something, they do work well; They take anything they can do well, and beat him in the ground, you almost have to trick a car dealer selling you a Toyota or Honda didnt VVT hell valves, the Toyota Echo VVT valve and a muffler variable rate on a car alone costs 10,000.



And then there's the reliability fuck Japanese cars guys never die.
Yes, I agree with what you said, except for the part about beating Lexus BMW and Mercedes in the US data What are you by when you suggest that.
I noticed no one mentioned porsche hmm I love German cars much they do a lot with Porsche Turbos and unless they really should they do with technology and large displacement and they are certainly designed to run at ultra soft high fukkin speeds.
I really do my honda well, but I can not afford a German car, or I would have you know a lick.



I think the comparison of German - Japanese cars is not really feasible because they have different objectives there production in Germany Quality and safety are 1 of theire Japanese priority list have very good cars we own a 90 LS 400, it rocks, but it is not the same thing only n comparing performance statistics is not the right way, you can compare the IMO else RX-7 in a Porsche or a last M3 M3 t was not available in the States has roughly the same performance as the last RX-7, but they have a story quite different from the thing copy of Jap I t care as they do make a good villain copy.
All I can remember reading said Lexus sold more luxury cars than BMW or Mercedes in the US in recent years the definition of luxury cars here and the context, which it was used in the reports that I read may or may not co -incide.
Im going back there, I read that too, that Lexus is above the German brands on sale here, and Lincoln and Cadillac are like 4 and 5, but Lexus is there in group i read in AutoWeek about licker there 2MB.
Posted by Bean Bandit Last M3 which had not been available in the States.
It is never my famous painting I use it as much as Honda Acura, I think Acura is areally good job of putting performance cars medium level of luxury at very reasonable prices Like Lexus, they are much more reliable than all German car, most are damn nearly equal to all the cars in their classes, i really mean that you can not compare a LS430 to a difference in S500 price too far respective hell and S430 has about 10 large base price on a LS430 fully charged and LEX beats in all aspects of performance I like to stick Lexus MB when fans say good Lexus didnt have a V-12 Really This is probably because Lexus has never had the focus on performance but they still kick the asses of everyone in the Luxo, quality, reliabilty and value for the dollar departments and if I win the point again, HOOAH hoorah BooYa.
My future in-laws had a lexus Cadillac they had been a hell lot better ride and the damn car was in the shop Evey another month Needless engine that I will not ever buy a new Toyota in the same way that I usually buy a Ford because of this shit put them in there now.



You were on me today yogs You intitled to your own opinion but I'm just talking about facts justified the truth, and my own opinions as well PEACE.
Posted by Liubei I like to stick Lexus when MB fans well say Lexus has a V-12 doesn t really because Lexus This is probably never had the focus on performance.
Toyota Lexus V12 in production models, it is a 5 0L power plant in the JDM only limousine century.
F20C Hey, I get your statement, but really what they sell these in Lex Lex's dealers, Not Until I see a V12 in LS sedan, I would not t consider them as having a V12 to compete .
Posted by Liubei yogs You were on me now You intitled to your own opinion but I'm just talking about facts justified the truth, and my own opinions as well PEACE.



Done - engines toyota My family has owned piece of shit done - usually we buy a new Toyota appears to be a fact and in truth I do not know why you think I've been that I dispute the findings a non-profit organization for a suspect they do not publish how they get the sample data - nor say where they'll get the data location location location pending their results are suspect and I will not take them at face value Done.
Back 2 the original subject, for pure mechanical engineering, the Germans are by far the best in the world, such as Porsche, since the early days, they were fantastic chassis Japanese taken by the use of highly advanced electronic horizon for example, and all electronic devices.
They r both good, but I have to go mind Germany bandit smoka smoker2 ylsuper.
I say Germany because they produce better cars that do Japen.



I have owned two jap toyota honda and German and cars, Mercedes and VW per mile traveled German cars cost far more to maintain my family has over 200,000 miles on all above I personally always drive my diesel Rabbit 81 300000 miles, I love this car if I had to buy another car for me it would be a vw tdi of some sort, maybe a golf course, that is the best tdi diesel engine of all time, including any mb can put so I had to buy a gas car would be, hands down, the toyota camry I love honda s, but the shot interference engines like all hell, my daughters 91 camry broken timing belt, just cut, easy setting a pressure timing belt honda would be a replacement of the engine, I will not take that chance.

German ENGINERING against the German truth, justified facts, facts justified opinions of the truth, intitled your opinion.