Saturday, August 27, 2016

Subaru Outback 2017 NHTSA safety assessment of crash test data

2014 Subaru small overlap crash test IIHS



Mark Wynn March 3, 2017 Subaru Outback vehicle.
I researched and conducted demos for nearly a year before buying a 3 Touring 6 Subaru Outback never make a purchase where every time you drive thinking, damn, I'm so smart is that our 3 Touring 6 shiny Brown did for me the performance, style, technology, advanced safety features, sound insulation and comfort are comparable to commercial vehicles luxury Sport I drove costs 20 000 more than the 40K I paid for the Outback Touring 3 June I dispute the comment Edmond about the lack of accelleration perhaps they thought the engine 4 cyl June 3 is very strong and works perfectly with the new transmission braking CV and handling is solid Subaru all-wheel drive is higher than most other brand's 4WD I'm a little embarrassed to be so over the top wire, that's usually not my style but I'm not really impressed by the Touring Model 3 6 And I think they'll raise the price next year.
Kevin Sullivan 20 February 2017 Subaru Outback vehicle.
By Neil S 8 February 2017 Subaru Outback vehicle.
New Subaru cars after the German luxury car is less than 1000 miles it is difficult to give a true assessment, but so far, he likes very comfortable, very solid with certainly going 6-cylinder for a solid feel calm.



Paul Lockey February 6, 2017 Subaru Outback vehicle.
I have owned and led many of which X5 SUVs, Macan, RAV I chose Subaru Outback for its interior space, especially baggage and price ranges and safety features for winter driving mountain Thrilled with features and performance in the first month of ownership happy to have upgraded March 6 after a few players on the Vail and other mountain passes.
Nick Mitlo November 29, 2016 Subaru Outback vehicle.
Pushed for a month and love it until now problems with setting up my Subaru dealership thru mistake and a disservice to my Subaru website and customer service, but the car itself is a dream car .



Robert Fitz November 9, 2016 Subaru Outback vehicle.
An improvement compared to 2013 the previous model better pickup and rear seat room.
By Trace Sexton on 13 February 2017 Subaru Outback vehicle.
If you are looking for luxury, performance, reliability and security while paying 32k or less, this is the car for you.
George January 17, 2017 Subaru Outback vehicle.
I am the basis of the basic model, I don t fall for a lot of gadgets, so it's perfect if this type of vehicle it is niche is what you are looking to pull the trigger a review I always try to say something negative and it is the driver's seat could be more favorable than I have sciatica and the drivers seat bothers me that little engine has enough power for me, I like to have a full size easy access spare tire I like to have no blind spots.



S Kaiser January 13, 2017 Subaru Outback vehicle.
If you will use the roof rack, there are two options for the rails sure to watch each type to the one that best meets your needs check the tires do not know if a particular model is always the same tire brand but worth the check based on your driving conditions you are most concerned about.
Philip Hanna January 5th, 2017 Subaru Outback vehicle.
We replaced our 2006 subaru outback subaru outback 2017 with Why argue with satisfaction.
fancy new Mom's car for the win, I'm not Mom.



In Autumn Crossett January 5th, 2017 Subaru Outback vehicle.
You had my 2017 Subaru Outback for a month We call Gandalf because he keeps me safe with a beep at me when I start to get out of my way or it's an object in front or behind me Incredibly comfortable with limited road noise Not big fan of the stereo, but I think art because the vehicle is so great.
By Chris Martinelli January 2, 2017 Subaru Outback vehicle.
Scott Logan December 28, 2016 Subaru Outback vehicle.



This car is really all they say that we absolutely love.
Robert Smith December 21, 2016 Subaru Outback vehicle.
Beautiful car with good security systems dealer easy to work with Happy with the selection.
By Anna Dye December 15, 2016 Subaru Outback vehicle.



Dick Cheney on December 10, 2016 Subaru Outback vehicle.
Combining technology, audio, comfort and safety makes it a great car for the price.
By Eila K on November 30, 2016 Subaru Outback vehicle.
I had my Outback for 9 days, and led for only 3 days in all, I'm happy to be driving my 2017 Outback is a comfortable vehicle inside, rides well and I'm glad I had the 6-cylinder vehicle for better acceleration, especially on the road ramps that I made use of the blind spot ASSIST, reversing camera, lane assist and I think once the shooting of eyes when I quickly drove to the car in front of me, stopped at a stop light I'm still getting used to the car so I do not know much about GPS and blue tooth I use my phone GPS anyway I'm happy have extended the star link for security reasons, I'll know more in a few months and will update my review then.
By Ed Sohayda November 26, 2016 Subaru Outback vehicle.
My first Subaru wants the hatch support a way to open from the inside and the remote start is not working properly exchanged in a witch 2011 Ford Edge had some superior features but I think the Subaru Outback will be nice when the few bugs are supported.



By Jim Martin November 5th, 2016 Subaru Outback vehicle.
Mark Cerbo October 23, 2016 Subaru Outback vehicle.
Driving a really well and see how these cars are a walk in the snow and you will be sold.
By Bill Bell, October 21, 2016 Subaru Outback vehicle.
Try all the other SUVs Once you drive the Outback there is no reason to drive anything else.


In Beardman48 March 13, 2017 Subaru Outback vehicle.
Have owned a Subaru for 1969 and beyond is our 8 one, I can tell you what the 1969 shift This car does everything but lead himself, he tells you who is behind you side front of you, very comfortable handles well when on a highway and the cruise is on it you keep it safe every mile nothing I would change about these cars, but driving itself might be great.
For New Hampshire Seacoast driver 29 September 2016 Subaru Outback vehicle.
This seems to be the official vehicle of northern New England with so much on the road No 2017 builds in many dealers because of demand.
Sims Karen on September 12, 2016 Subaru Outback vehicle.



Two things I wish Subaru are made to allow the radio to stay when the car is turned off and the window mechanism is difficult to just get halfway.
By Alison Young 10 September 2016 Subaru Outback vehicle.
Brian Maturi March 7, 2017 Subaru Outback vehicle.
I am over the moon that car already had a 2014 3 limited 6R, updates 2017 are brilliant without a large price tag Inside 2014 utility was greatly improved The driver information center has greatly improved now provides the speed and turn directions in addition to warning track eye vision system and rear automatic braking are superb, as is the adaptive cruise control I drove over 100 miles on the highway without touching the accelerator 6 is 22 mpg is not the smallest sUV but economic power is large and easy to access the boxer engine March 6 liters is immediate and sufficient capacity of goods.
The only concern that I had to spend a pilot EXL 2013 was the cargo bay As a direct sales business woman, I have a travel shop Until now, the area has decreased does not the controls were a problem are not even comparable driver does not even a candle in the Outback controls the only down fall is that there is no load port for the rear seat, is a 12V charger into the loading area the Bluetooth system is much clearer in the Outback My husband says I do not sound like I'm in a tunnel during the use of Bluetooth for phone calls There are many room for my husband great seats at Outback are wider than the driver We live on a dirt road that is now filled with potholes in the pilot, I felt every bump and dip the Outback many more smooth ride suspension absorbs most of the impact Granted I drive much slower in the new car I chose the 3 6R because I do not like cars slow response when you step on the gas you know right away there's a lot of power at the 3 6 help track takes some getting used to examine the editors said there is body roll in the Outback 100 My husband and I disagree with the assessment a once you go to the Outback Poilot you do not feel any body roll at first I was sad to trade in my pilot After driving the Outback for a bit and familiar with the car, I'm saddest We traded up for sure it's my car forever.
Opted for the Touring model, the love of saddle brown interior color, exceptionally comfortable and easy to drive As a disabled person, very easy to get in and out of Great load capacity and easy to load and unload.



Scott B 7 January 2017 Subaru Outback vehicle.
This is our 3rd Subie We had two WRXs still have now, the other was destroyed by a bad driver who ran over our car, I have a free company car which is just one year with free gas I choose to drive my Outback every time I get, I love everything about this vision is phenomenal exterior, the interior has everything placed just where it should be today I was driving in the snow for the first time she and I have never felt so safe in my truck or other vehicle, it is difficult to put into words how great this car is Subaru is a great company and built a fantastic car for the money that is spent on a Subaru, you get the engineering of quality and expertise that other company would charge almost double for a test drive and see why is it a wonderful vehicle.
In SClaus December 15, 2016 Subaru Outback vehicle.
Lexus rx owned and now own Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited outback and gives a great tour and a list of options for substantually less hard money to fight.



Corey Olson December 5th, 2016 Subaru Outback vehicle.
This vehicle provides a very solid feel, comfortable and safe driving It accelerates well, but this is not a rocket It was purchased for a good commuter vehicle and proved up to date During the first month I over 1200 miles and there were no problems with the vehicle I purchased an extended warranty, because it is my first experience with an all wheel drive vehicle and I wasn t sure how all systems behave over time.
Ginny Todd October 23, 2016 Subaru Outback vehicle.
The replacement of a 2011 Acura RDX - were challenged to consider a Subaru and happy to have been high ranks for security, economic, practical and good value very satisfied with my purchase of a 2017 Subaru Outback- with the same options features on the Acura RDX would cost more 10,000- 15,000.
Jeri Ray October 19, 2016 Subaru Outback vehicle.



As my husband said, the Outback was on my bucket list we took for a getaway weekend and I love it, even he said, didn t even have a silent thought of her desire wouldn t have chosen this car The shopping experience was good, I highly recommend Subaru Royal in Charleston, West Virginia and Kevin Jack was my seller.
Christine September 24, 2016 Subaru Outback vehicle.
Know the value of your business and use it to your advantage Be persistent and you end up with the car you want me really my Subaru Outback.
John Klimczak September 13, 2016 Subaru Outback vehicle.



Patrick White August 27, 2016 Subaru Outback vehicle.
I wanted a vehicle where I could see through the windows, had some off road capability, comfortable on the road, got great gas milage, high safety ratings, the high resale value, low maintenance costs I live in the West as the most Subaru vehicles, and I have found no problems driving steep passes and passing cars I 2 5i prez engine, some have complained of poor performance no mistake no, it's not a Ferrari or anything close, but I found the engine to do whatever I want with fuel economy in a high altitude environment the wheel drive system works fine I highly recommend this vehicle If you want something that is there very quickly isn t for you, but if the overall value and safety are your game, clous Carmela.
Great fantastic fuel consumption car for commuting with plenty of space for sports activities and weekend excursions Glad to join the Subaru family.
By Chris Christo October 16, 2016 Subaru Outback vehicle.



In Seattledriver December 10, 2016 Subaru Outback vehicle.
With several hundred miles on the car, I am surprised by a few things first, when pulling other vehicles, you realize that sitting is as high as some SUVs, and the vehicle is too long, as it looks like a car, and I think that older versions were more car size, but its bigger than what I thought, which to me is great the seats are comfortable, but the heated area did not extend to my the outer thigh region's weird and kind of uncomfortable It made the snow the week, we had the car and I could test the x-mode, which supplies the engine braking on downhill and other aids - very impressive performance even without snow tires speaking - you may not be able to use chains even if you want, because of the lack of space between the tires and the car, so if that's critical for you Google that before buying here in Washington, if you drive a Subaru, the Ministry of Transport allows you to spend apparently when the chains are necessary if you have a Subaru and you have somewh chains before in your vehicle for a set of tires donation t rely on that but it is what owners say online you'll probably want studless snow tires if you plan to ski a lot, where the conditions can be tough, especially if you can t find channels that work with Outback Remember even the brilliant Subaru AWD system does nothing to help you stop the car on the snow and ice for the navi system and entertainment, the new Impressa apparently becomes Apple carplay so that the system must be newer everything works well, especially the beautiful bluetooth pairing system, and you can use Siri through the system if you have that on your phone phone, but it's not a great especially annoying navigation system is that you can not do much with the navi when the vehicle is moving, but, bottom line so far - his surprisingly comfortable and feature-packed in limited configuration and most positive surprises were not a luxury vehicle, but close, and very convenient and we were able to beat the price by about 500 Costco, but I do not think one of the Seattle area dealers sales problems of these cars if you prob will not get much out of your trade in vehicle is a already price you get, in my opinion, and resale in my area is very high you can sell a Subaru 5 minutes here if you do not like this, with little impairment But based on what we think so far, we'll probably want long.
Craig Meldrum November 4, 2016 Subaru Outback vehicle.
Car has everything you could wish for safety and convenience on the road, it can practically drive.



I have owned this car for four months and 2,300 miles on what I've read the reviews on here and it's my opinion on the 2017 2 5i Limited with EyeSight engine 2 5i dire This engine has only 175hp, and such acceleration of the heavy car is terrible Forget any kind of fun driving experience because you go from zero to sixty in more than ten seconds - very slow if you try to make any kind of rapid maneuver you do not need do in this car lest you cause an accident Honestly Subaru should not sell this configuration and should make 3 6R t really is not all that much better CVT mostly is sufficient, but again paired with this engine 2 5i, it's not a great choice of transmission for a car lacks power of sport shift paddles within the limits are a joke Except for the low change, there is no reason for them because they do not enhance the performance of actually speaking, if you use them, you can not really go faster than 65 - it is limited to about this velocity, but if you return to automatic mode, you can go faster makes no sense that I am also not getting the mileage promised on the sticker He said 25 city but I get about 19 - not a great fuel economy for having to put up with a sluggish engine a Japanese car, all features perplexing StarLink system is confusing with similar functionality offered in many applications, some of the proposed topics such as sports and stock information is redundant because if you have a smartphone you already do this, there is the menu on the menu and honestly, it is very convoluted I have an iPhone and you'd think they would use in 2017 Play car and ac Voice vation assists Subaru provides is unnecessary and you can do it faster manually than asking the car to do full-bodied as it is no autostart available even as an option in 2017, a 16k Chevy start Automatic however, you can buy a device, dealer, but that's another 600 or more and is a little confusing commeil are two types available that uses the existing remote control with an extremely limited range and is a separate remote control with a long distance range If you opt for the car firm quickly when you open the door, which is very strange to consider other manufacturers not doing this as some of the message boards stating that you get the automatic start with the 2017 Limiteds is not true and the dealer must activate it cost you what they decide one characteristic that is supposedly sup higher is the symmetric wheel drive system I owned Volvos, Ford and GM vehicles with all-wheel drive systems and used in heavy snow I see no difference in the Subaru system over to other manufacturers and honestly before other manufacturers began to offer was the niche Subaru, but now almost all automakers have AWD models and they all are as successful as the Subaru also reported that the door locks are not programmable everything you can program them to unlock all the doors just gold when you take the driver's door handle Otherwise, the doors are not locked or unlocked when placed on or when driving away as when the car is in reverse, the rear windows do not go down and you can tr settle the radio volume Again really stupid features radar cruise control function is correct and works as well as other cars that I had - nothing special assistance function, but the way is annoying car on offsets and is very awkward, I never turn on because of it, the lane departure warnings are extremely annoying and if you drive the winding roads it just adds to the embarrassment factor even with automatic bright lights If the use it constantly turns Brights automatically and blinds usually cars coming the other way, because it can not compensate the curves again, I have to keep in all that out there is nothing special for this vehicle If I had known all this before buying, I would not have got this brand - there are many more negative than positive and have had other v ehicles the same fonctionnali Outback sides that I can honestly say there is no compelling reason to pay the amount of money I paid, and I feel a bit betrayed that this car has not turned out to be what he promised I will more than likely turn into something else once I equity Oh also another real big scandal for me is that this car is extremely common pedestrian and I chose white and in my city there there are thousands of Outbacks in white and other I'm not kidding when I say that I spent in the wrong car in a car park on more than once.
I am 6 6 I train very well in the Outback It is spacious inside, and it can carry a ton of things inside with the second row seats easily folded roof bars are great; I like how they fold up when not in use Visibility is remarkable that I take on long trips to our vacation home in Maine, and it is a pleasure to drive a consumer gas prices and store it against Volvo or Audi Allroad wagon for the cost and features, and you will find that the Outback is more value for your money.
Acceleration feels a little slow, but it is enough, if you press the pedal as you hear The car is very comfortable and fun to drive because of the maneuverability Fuel economy is excellent for size n the car I like the outside look too, especially the roof rack rails, but it is not a surprise inside is a little big disappointment is that the USB charge port provides very little current, probably 1A , which is too little for the latest smartphones.
By Chris Roeder September 17, 2016 Subaru Outback vehicle.
My first Outback 2017 3 6R Limited; Cons No folding mirrors, no LED fog lights, no car locks; digital speedometer is misplaced, difficult to do with the down direction; Heated steering wheel should be standard, should be able to see mpg w o having to go all the time; Remote start should not need another boring fob Benefits Accelerates well, smooth ride, comfortable seats, foldable roof rack.
This vehicle is almost pefect This is my 9 Subaru, so I am no stranger to the brand this vehicle is all you need in a vehicle, it has a loading capacity for my 3 big dogs, is 29mpg in the conduct mixed, and it is very, very, very quiet No irritating rattles and you're delicious I like the fact that it has AWD and has a ground clearance it suits me to T it is also a beautiful vehicle research, which doesn t hurt the only things I D Change is accelerating if I am not happy to sacrifice a slower start to the mpg I do not get, and having air conditioning in the rear of vehicle, in addition to the front because I was carrying my dogs to be much dog park and the fact that I live in sunny and very hot Portland, I'd love to have rear air conditioning Other than that, I have not a single thing that I would change my I like Outback and keep for a long, long, long time I recommend without hesitation.



Fourth-owned Subaru Outback since my 2000 You had one of each generation The year 2000 was a good car, but underpowered Drove for about 85,000 miles before the negotiation, do not let me down Had for 8 years a company car, but we bought a 2008 Outback XT limited turbo for my wife to replace a disappointing XUV GMC Envoy that 2008 XT was a fun car, a lot of power and good handling downside was high level of noise from the highway and the fuel economy 20-22 mpg, maybe 26 on travel the long road woman led XT 2007 2011when he got found out from 2012 to 2016 from 2009 to 2012, I had a way manipulation car for work of the fleet 2009 Forester quieter but very numb and down on power compared to the Turbo Not the best riding car, but never left me stranded Drove that for over 60k m odel 2017 is head and shoulders a previous Subaru had the best for the money is the base model to about 25,000 if you do not need all the active safety options or six-cylinder car is quiet, spacious, g ood handling, excellent in the snow and ice, has sufficient acceleration, and to date has been to more than 28 combined mpg on regular gas CVT automatic transmission makes excellent use of the engine of 175 hp 2 of 5 liters Six speeds with paddles on the steering wheel also has a low-speed mode and the off-road steep hill climb mode that most people never use, but with good ground clearance, you could drive Moab and do some real off-road We live in the mountains and there are 7-8 months a year you might need AWD or even snow tires Subaru online has never let us down Driven this one in about 8 inches of fresh powder and it gets a little hazy when my wife Wrangler Unlimited plows If only you need AWD at any time where you live or drive, I think the Subaru is the best choice to get where you need to go safely and more I worked at it and the insurance industry have seen less injuries or death in Subaru vehicles than any other brand e maybe ubject Volvo, Mercedes, BMW.
Our Subaru Outback 2017 NHTSA safety rating includes.
PROVIDES you access to public databases of information We do not take the information in the databases we We can not verify the accuracy of the information in our database, which is subject to material errors made by Government employees beyond our control, we can not guarantee that the whole history of the full report vehicle We depend on outside agencies to our data, you agree to access your own risk for more information, see our Terms of Service All images and content of this website is subject to copyright.


Subaru Outback 2017 NHTSA safety assessment of crash test data, 2017 subaru, outback.