Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Guide Acura Integra Type R Buyer

2004 Acura RSX Type-S Review, Walkaround, Exhaust, & test Drive



Would you buy a type Pristine Acura Integra R to 45000.
In 1996, I got an Acura Integra GS-R, a car I bought slightly used at a wholesale for approximately 12,000 It was a fantastic day of transport, with a VTEC 170 hp, a great shift, and good seats he was as reliable as the day is long, and he also became a skilled ice racer with a set of winter tires Hakkapeliitta it helped me to act, at least in part as a responsible adult.
Then screwed Acura with my head by introducing the Integra Type R in 1997 he was stripped, lightweight, highly modified version of my now lame GS-R Type R has 195 hp from its 1-line four 8 liters, more horsepower per liter than Ferrari F355, a fact not lost on the media at the time of the new Integra also weighed 90 pounds less than the GS-R and used 84 percent of its tachometer 10,000 rPM If it's crazy now, he was crazier in 1996.
It was also 24,000 new Air conditioning was an option I dealer installed test drove one, and it was a revelation, a hooligan a completely different car my GS-R 5 700 rpm, the VTEC an ingenious system to adjust the valve timing and lift to get into how fast and furious franchise wants you to believe he does on other cars, releasing a more furious than most superbikes and yet I didn buy a type R beyond the 24,000 that I did not have, I planned my trip to Wisconsin from Illinois is a little more suited to a cheaper Integra with its soundproofing.
But that doesn t mean I don t have any regrets, and nothing heals like buying a car The problem is, few type Rs were built within four years, it was available in the US In in 1997, there were 320 cars; 1998, 1002 Type R took a break in 1999 and 2000 in 1355, followed by 1173 in 2001 Trying to find a good type R today Besides being beaten hard by the owners, type R was sought by thieves often his precious organs and, if you're color picking, it was only available in white for the first two years, 2000 and 2001 cars only came in yellow or black.



After missing the first year of Type R on eBay recently I heard about a 2001 yellow car with 4,500 miles Seller, the original owner, said he has never been wet, and I 'I thought was one of those cars you to feel guilty about driving with your shoes on top of the market price for a new 2001 is expected to be about 35,000, but this car owner knew he had something special he wanted 45,000 I just could not bring myself to spend money on a car that I would feel guilty for driving Then I passed will I regret it as much as I regret not buying a new one in 1996 But maybe just see the car could also have been the best way for me to rekindle my love affair with one of the most targeted hot hatches of all time and one of the best Honda Acuras s never built.
IT S A Honda Integra Type R, like most Honda products of the period, did not have major problems in quality or reliability Type Rs Even with many hard miles tend to have aged well Again, Honda.


Acura Integra Type R Buyer Guide, acura, integra kind.