Friday, August 5, 2016

2017 Subaru Impreza NHTSA safety assessment of crash test data

2015 Subaru WRX IIHS side crash test



By Amy Canter 25 February 2017 Subaru vehicle.
Our brand new 2017 Subaru Impreza completely dead in the first month, we had in over a week now store and they can not seem to fix, I've never had worse experience bought Toyotas and Hondas in the past and has always had great experiences will never buy another Subaru, as this is a terrible experience.
I do not write long reviews my race to the bottom and I got one of the first new Imprezas super quiet ride, all-wheel drive, very safe and a great stereo to sound If you do not buy this car at this price covers your idiot.
By Chris McCormick January 31, 2017 Subaru Impreza vehicle.
This is my 3rd Subaru, most improvements in the model of the next generation.
We bought a beautiful red 2017 base Impreza day of all, it is a well-designed Subaru Valentine It's a Subaru, so is a bit hoppy - it is not always going to go up as a luxury sedan our car needed an alignment in the first 100 miles - when aligned very well that entails dealer was embarrassed and sorry, I recommend to require the dealer to align a new car purchase, regardless brand and any dealer to sell more vehicles tons if all vehicles lined up as he left the truck There's nothing as sweet as a car following right and embraces the backup screen froze the road to 120 miles, but Subaru had full recall on the basis of head unit ready five days of the incident Remember this is a brand new design throughout the vehicle, a few glitches occur called me some s hours local dealer receiving the reminder, and they had the software installed revised minutes after I brought in that evening we saw no sign of the problem for negative No place to put the change of tolls Lack of a reader CD - they are hardly ever use CPAs, lawyers, use libraries use to talk about the books back deck is quite high, so the rear visibility is not very good course the camera did for many I'll try to keep this updated if revealed before all up.



In JPuraVida 12 February 2017 Subaru vehicle.
This is my second Subaru Impreza, but my first 2017 premium sedan looks great lines of Nice, the wheels and the interior profile, it feels like a Camry or bigger Agreement you think that the controls are simple, intuitive and easy to use the CVT acceleration is smooth and has no buzz, which is good for 2017, Subaru has stifled the cabin and road noise Their new platform gives the Impreza a sportier feel and very attentive management heated seats and sunroof add to the high sense of braking range is good, not great, which is usually the case in this AWD class is awesome and worth paying extra for against Sentra, Corolla, or other overall, it's another win for Subaru.
By Agnes Allentown on February 9, 2017 Subaru Impreza vehicle.
Good solid construction like other Subaru relatively, from Buick Verano, Subaru Impreza lack of acceleration and comfortable ride, but Impreza is economically MileaguePlus, good maneuverability to its almost zero tower and AWD capability.


Roger Ratch January 2, 2017 Subaru Impreza vehicle.
The update on Subaru Impreza Hatchback Sport is a great set of improvements, which all help and encourage the feeling of being in charge of driving like never before.
By car on notice 18 February 2017 Subaru vehicle.
Sorry I could not help with the title After reading dozens of reviews online, and lets admit it, after a while, they all start to sound the same, I decided to conduct a new Impreza, the Sport of course, the only one that seems well I drove the base model and later inside was nice and comfortable, with symmetrical lines, unlike a lot of Cockeyed designs, twisted like s Elantra and Sonata, good gas pedal and brake visibility was almost the same level, so that the passage of the braking gas is easy as many other cars you can almost get your foot caught the TVC sucks of course, feel as she never has a couple and even though I'm easy on my car and don t accelerate hard at all, it felt like I'm pushing the car hard ask how its going to feel in 10 years déplaceme nt is smooth is a CVT but his forte, and I count will be a problem for a lot of drivers with sporting ambitions Contrary to what magazine would you believe, you can say they are low pr OFILE tires using in it, and management has been artificially hard and did not provide a lot of simple comments manuevers low speed at the gas station turned out to be a chore, and the lower end model feel more agile with improved steering feel and screen smaller that won t reflects as much sun in your face, I can not believe I'm the only one talking about AC vents and heating in 3 cars, they were difficult to move, as they clung levels noise were good, I'd say comparable to the rest of the whole class, not better than my 99 Agreement, and I wonder more stupid gadgets and some imprevements mpg, how many modern amenities in cars liorées over the past 20 years.
Samantha Courtney 27 January 2017 Subaru vehicle.
Having owned Hondas, Toyota and Nissan, we test drove this vehicle on a whim, we tried to replace a Nissan Versa was extremely friendly gas, but not very well on the test, we interstate drove the Corolla, Mazda 3 Impreza and return to return the CVT was surprisingly responsive and didn t cause the engine to produce noise whining horrible that I heard in other cars treatment was also fantastic between-wheel drive and boxer engine, car is just the overall experience was very engaging way I do not know if I can ever go back to Toyota and Honda in the Subaru dealership in the car itself, I blown away.



We purchased top of the line Limited 2 0 i Imprezza Sedan with Harmon Kardon audio and have had many problems with the radio navigation system It has been completely cut off within 5 days of receiving leaving us 300 miles of a road trip without audio via electronic problems that eventually drained the battery and we were left to jump our new car after manually unlocked transmission and pushing it out of the garage, they could not get the replacement for weeks due new parts are not yet available for this car, which was frustrating was eventually replaced and doesn t even work; Now the reversing camera is broken very frustrating You had the dealer four times during the first month of ownership I do not know if they will get it fixed mentions another Imprezza in their inventory is to have the same problems not very confident in the reliability of Subaru at this point a quick sidebar of the brand new Legacy loner they gave us also had electronic problems; its operators windows were defective, we have very little confidence in this car and our dealer looks like a lemon for me.
By a Maryland driver 8 January 2017 Subaru vehicle.
Everything seems fine if my 2017 Impreza Hatchback had city gas mileage better than the 20 low which is a big, expensive-in-the-long-term disappointment This is the first car of any brand in which I didn easily exceeded the mileage figures, beginning with the first full tank of fuel.
John Pascarella January 3, 2017 Subaru Impreza vehicle.
We bought this car soon lead teen we have all the safety features available Before that happens, it will be our return trip back car commuter 85 mile It is very nice, comfortable ride, cruises easily traffic Houston 80-85 cruise for Houston, 40 mpg on the road today in the city, 29 mpg very spacious and quiet test conducted Honda Civic which was very strong in and cruise control adaptive was not as good as the Subaru Impreza Infotainment system is much improved for Subaru we also have a Subaru Forester 2014, I think it has more than enough acceleration to keep the traffic but it is not a WRX the hatch is the best buy, large space inside and very good visibility Check it out.



In Nitpicker January 25, 2017 Subaru Impreza vehicle.
My husband says I'm not fun to buy cars with because I'm not so critical, so it is very, very important that I am so enthusiastic about we bought it a month ago Subaru Impreza limited 2017 hatchback price, 27500, included some options but not stereo HK We were replacing my 2001 Audi A4 turbocharged sedan with AWD, and I wanted a vehicle that was safe, reliable, and had a good view, I'm only 5 feet high, so visibility was a big problem I also wanted a vehicle that could fit in our smallish parking but could carry a lot of things we SPECIFIED pretenders to the sedan Honda Civic 2017, the Mazda 3 2017 hatchback and the Impreza sedan 2017 Mazda We eliminated immediately; for my feet to reach the pedals, I had to stay with my elbows practically above the steering wheel The Civic was nice, but the visibility was better in the Impreza, and the Road Safety Insurance Institute had criticized flagship Civic Impreza headlights are really good agreement, we only had the car for a month, but my first impressions are very positive Some of the features I especially like the blind spot monitoring, lane departure monitoring, wonderful visibility , smooth ride, power to use regular gasoline, automatic adjustment of light if you turn the automatic light rod, the car automatically switches to daytime running lights or regular lights, depending on the condition rear legroom is good unlike many vehicles of this size Manier is nearly as accurate as handling in the Audi was, and the brakes are sensitive I like not having to use as a key When we bought the car, a keyless door didn t seem like a big deal, but now it is so conven ient to unlock the car simply by walking up when you are carrying the fob in a purse or pocket, etc., and it is so nice to have the car lock itself when you simply walk away again, carrying the door My two main complaints are that the car is somewhat low power; for example, in my Audi turbocharged I could zip around other cars This car does not have the same shot, but it is not a major nuisance In fact, the so-so power is probably a reason why the car is good gas mileage for an all-wheel drive vehicle another attribute that potential buyers might not like is that the seats are very firm at first, I thought the seats would be uncomfortable on a long drive but they seem now I want Subaru had included lumbar adjustment, while in the other, however, I really car although the crash test results for this car Are not yet available, I felt confident to buy the car anyway because Subaru has an excellent safety record, and I'd read about the security improvements that had been incorporated into the 2017 Subaru Impreza has invested many years developing this vehicle, and the quality shows - the fit and finish, solid thunk when you close the doors because of all the money and the work that had been in development 20 17 Impreza, I suppose that reliability will be much of the Subaru ads include the slogan confidence motion, and I have great confidence in this vehicle even if I gave the car only four stars instead of five in some categories, I d give five stars overall if you are in the market for a new vehicle - especially if you are a short driver - I highly recommend the Impreza Limited sedan.
Our 2017 Subaru Impreza NHTSA safety rating includes.
PROVIDES you access to public databases of information We do not take the information in the databases we We can not verify the accuracy of the information in our database, which is subject to material errors made by Government employees beyond our control, we can not guarantee that the whole history of the full report vehicle We depend on outside agencies to our data, you agree to access your own risk for more information, see our Terms of Service All images and content of this website is subject to copyright.


2017 Subaru Impreza Rating NHTSA Crash Safety Test Data, 2017, subaru, impreza.