Monday, August 1, 2016

2017 Mazda 6 NHTSA safety assessment of crash test data

2014 Mazda 6 | Test side crash | CrashNet1



The critical consensus that it is the driver's car not to mention the beauty among midsize sedans is affordable on-site real joy to drive on winding roads, and also a very smooth road cruiser and comfortable steering and suspension are fantastic, as is the PS manual transmission automatic 6 relations with sport mode is also excellent BTW, I'm just a guy living baton change while a bit more power would be nice, the overall power is more fun adequate and torquey if you keep in the sweet spot RPM in short, the complaints about the car being sufficient power are exaggerated what makes this special car is the way all mechanical elements are present as Mileage pack up to now is just the dimensions of the EPA, and that's with a recently experienced heavy foot guard 70 on the highway and 37 mpg on average Design INTERI eur, comfort and build quality are excellent and a big step from the car just a few years in short, if you're a driving enthusiast on a budget looking fo r a midsize sedan, these are car hands down back and update that the miles and the years move along Chris NH.
Getting difficult to buy a nice car in th manual transmission.
The best manual transmission 4-door sedan available in the US today as a good value for the price that I hope proves to be reliable and economical to own.
You can say it is a 4-cylinder and not a Lexus like I traded for it, but for the features and I love it.
IM ABSOLUTELY love with my MAZDA 6GT, incredible Her sexy, elegant, and a very beautiful car, I can see people turn their heads when I'm at the color wheel Deep Blue Crystal is absolutely brilliant Cant wait too to begin my journey with my Mazda.
It's the best car I've ever owned at least until now, I have owned Toyotas, Hondas, Hyundais and even Mercedes, but this car is the best I love all the fit and finish the level of seat comfort and ergonomics as I drive the technology is first-rate, and the gas mileage is impressive No car is perfect, but for the value, this car is on top.



The first time I ever owned a Mazda, and until now it has been a dream parchment The interior is a focus and everyone who sees the car think it looks amazing we conduct the impression that you are completely in control and paddle shifters and sport mode add some fun Mileage is ok, but I expected better Bose audio system is there and overall I am very satisfied this car recently was a comment valet that he thought it was a Lexus I 5k miles on it and no complaints.
Robert Anderson October 19, 2016 Mazda 6 vehicles.
The car is a 2017, and I am quite pleased with everything about it.
This is the most satisfied I've ever been with a car and I am very satisfied with my previous Acura TL and my first was a 69 Ford Mustang Grande Buy cars have come a long way since that beautiful and powerful Stang Mazda 2017 GT is fully charged and love the road, it is a thoroughbred on the road we must remember that it is only a 4 cylinder is fast and powerful and have fun only needs to click on the Sport button and the car turns into a sports car woman gentlemen, if it is the value, quality, luxury, responsiveness and pleasure you need, it's your car and if you are a techie who appreciates the useful bells and whistles, this car has all the virtual screen pop-up drivers is an incredibly useful and informative tool and it is subtle and discreet car practically drives itself with the speed cruise control variable, channel using and a myriad of sensors to keep you on your way to safety while driving almost by himself using all t technology, the most fun is when you take control and just drive yourself steering and handling are sporty and engage my Acura had a great run, but the Mazda's is different and much more fun the infotainment system is very like you and BMW can perform a multitude of functions safely and easily Then, when you just want take a cruise with some great soft or rocking Stereo Bosse tunes offers superior sound quality There is very little not to like, I see that some unfortunate uses of plastic minor, a cover without pistons and a spring unanswered trunk negative as the interior is luxurious and composed of metals and soft leathers expensive leather is soft to the touch and is placed strat way cal where we based those fingers, hands, legs and you will find these soft touch materials and consciously recognizing how clever Mazda was used in the right way is the attention to detail that will seduce you tried look for details before criticizing my review and could honestly just find Teh little as I mentioned Folks if you want complete satisfaction and for your money and you do not care that the symbol is not Mazda and BMW or Mercedes or Audi, this car is for you the new Mazda 6 GT 2017 for driving enthusiasts who do not care what others think the car is cool and has a great look and style is with other brands high-end, I compared it with the Acura ILX and TLX and Honda Accord between the two automakers that I appear and once test, I drove, I was impressed that now I Drive Celebration it for over six months, I'm in love with this car and I'm looking forward to driving everyday I hope this review is useful and saves you from spending too much on a state car Zoom Zoom ago one reason for this is their motto should Oh, and gas mileage is amazing and uses regular gas you will save a lot, driving this car I can not understand how they get a lot of power and saving fr om a small incredible powerful engine.
I owned a BMW X-Drive 3, 2014, and 2015 MiniCooper S JCW Edition Works before this Mazda 6 Grand Touring Package with Premium value compares No car for the money, when you combine the looks, technology, driving, comfort and safety I actually shocked when I tested this car, it was on a whim, because I loved the looks of it wow the body is sexy as hell I bought white paint with Pearl Snowflake the brown Nappa leather interior and 19 interior is beautiful, spacious and comfortable- very upscale with excellent quality, combined with all kinds of technology, safety devices, and bells whistles- he put my BMW and Mini shame itself- this release mainly grows especially when using control-adaptive radar cruise just amazing the only thing this car doesn t do, is the park itself, I'm OK with now, what really surprised me was quite how the cabin was during driving, I love a quiet cabin- road noise or outside interference and the book Love it drive you couple this quiet cabin with 11-speaker Bose stereo surround sound, and holy hell you're in heaven so how you have to drive, you may be wondering well, despite the lack of turbo, not AWD this car feels surprisingly well agile, fast and fun it has paddle shifters and a sport mode as well good things is it fast and furious not if you are used to the sporty driving sedans turbo etc, but for 185 HP, this motor moves and moves well, I'm not the least dissatisfied devaluation cars with Turbos in them This car is fast, agile, smooth and is a joy to drive, the outright trunk space is amply lot Beautiful wheels All the umières LEDs are devilishly sexy, and turned heads I bought the car on place- that's how much I loved him, that quickly-and I was actually in the market for an Audi or similar for money you can t better in my opinion gas mileage is excellent as well I give this car my highest recommendation.


PROVIDES you access to public databases of information We do not take the information in the databases we We can not verify the accuracy of the information in our database, which is subject to material errors made by Government employees beyond our control, we can not guarantee that the whole history of the full report vehicle We depend on outside agencies to our data, you agree to access your own risk for more information, see our Terms of Service All images and content of this website is subject to copyright.


2017 Mazda 6 NHTSA safety assessment of crash test data, 2017 mazda, security assessment.