Thursday, August 11, 2016

BMW Lexus Mercedes Car Stereotypes

�� Why Mercedes drivers have a bad reputation



I must warn you at the outset that in this article, I'll go a little on the subject and talk about certain stereotypes that I continue to hear the left and right While attending social events or parties, I always find myself middle interesting conversations, some of them related to brands in general automotive or car.
One of these common conversations I'm sure many of you found and is always around the myth that surrounds some automakers People like to talk cars under different angles of reliability, social status, performance and the list can continue.
Now, for years I heard much the same old record again and again Japanese cars are the most reliable, Mercedes is all about luxury, BMW offer exceptional performance that comes with heavy repair bills and the list can go on forever.
It has even more interesting since I wanted this conversation with a young woman who is quite the profile of someone who likes to drive expensive cars and the most important cars, cool to my surprise, all the luxury brands there, she chose Lexus course, you could say quite normal so far, but when asked why she would choose the Japanese brand, his answer was simple reliability.
Go later in the conversation, she admitted that BMW are nice cars to drive, but does offer nothing else Of course, I let him go since I wanted to know more so why not Mercedes, I asked too luxurious for me, plus it's something my mom or dad would drive even my grandparents.
While a person doesn t represent a broad sample of opinions, in recent years, I have heard similar statements from different people with a different background, social status or financial situation.



Now, before you hand over the microphone to you, let me share with you my opinion, I agree that Japanese cars are a bit more reliable than many vehicles there, but I can certainly say the same thing BMW and my opinion is shared by many former or current BMW owners as last year, BMW won the New Reliability fleet to brands like Toyota, Honda, VW or Mercedes Oh, I mentioned that BMW offers more than performance I would add to this list, luxury, innovation and safety.
To destroy another myth, I also firmly believe that Mercedes-Benz is far from a brand that target an older audience and at the same time, their cars mean more than just a luxury.
So what do you think these car stereotypes apply today.


BMW Car Lexus Mercedes stereotypes, stereotypes, Lexus, Mercedes.