Sunday, August 28, 2016

Japan Used Cars for sale in Kenya SBT JAPAN

Nissan Elgrand cars for sale SBT Japan



We ship all Japanese ports in Mombasa Once shipped approximately 4 weeks it takes to get there in a month, we have about 4 ships available to transport guests' cars.
LHD cars are not allowed to be imported, Kenya is therefore a training market right hand.
More than 7 years after the first Gap Year No more than 1 year from the first year of registration and year of manufacture.
Before shipping cars must have passed the inspection JEIVIC, QISJ etc.
B The certificate of inspection, final invoice, KRA PIN, the IDF form.



There are a lot of SFC available, some of them are MCT BFT, KEN, CB2 etc.
Customer can clear the car within 21 days of arrival at Terminal MCT without cost storage costs Strage be charged more than 21 days after arrival MCT port.
We have a friendly staff that you can meet face to face to our office and MOMBASA NAIROBI office.
We own approximately 2000 stock cars for the Kenyan market.
We have inspectors at all major auction houses to provide customers with a clearer picture of the car before you buy.



We provide a lot of detailed pictures, photographs imperfections and underbody.
We provide free translation of control sheets of the auction.
We can assist you in sourcing parts and add ons for your vehicles with parts SBT new company.
We offer financing options for qualified customers we can help in some supply regions and add-ons for your vehicle parts by SBT new company.
Does your staff inspect cars before bidding We have highly qualified professionals who carefully inspect the car before that professionals choose to bid a car, they confirm that the current specification and condition of the car matches information provided by the auction house What payment methods being accepted by SBT because of the high frequency of fraud by credit card, we don t accept payment by credit card we only accept payment by telegraphic transfer to our bank account from your bank do you have requirements to become a registered member of SBT anyone who is a car dealer or an individual buyer can apply for membership do you have a local office Yes, we have office in Mombasa and Nairobi Can I pay at your local office No. All payments are made in Japan.
Hello guys, I want to say a big THANK YOU to Macharia SBT Nairobi Office and all SBT Japan team for the help you gave me when I bought this car in your company I am the BMW 116i best that he appeared in photos with everything intact SBT I recommend to all my friends and family Thank you and best regards Dr. Becky Nyokabi.



I paste this testimony on behalf of my family, clients and me first let me say that SBT CO was a good source of my family income and it also helped me to get very potential customers because of Car high quality I was getting SBT.
I would also draw your attention that I have had a cordial relationship with SBT CO, and even my account manager Mr. Arman Elahi, he told me not only given very good deals, but also very thin own units and high, he gave me a chance to have customers who come back, do not also forget my new account manager Masood Ahmed.
I look forward to a successful year ahead and a good working relationship with this team, as you can clearly see from the pictures here are a few high-end units, I got your company for a few years, we have therefore been in business with SBT It is my hope and prayer that I will continue to do business with you and get to have more units and be able to satisfy my clients need for your information my ten year old son is a big fun of SBT CO he always speaks his friends at school, he has stickers of the company in his room.
LOGISTICS Judah were buying SBT cars in Japan and the United Kingdom for five years SBT is an export company cars very professional, honest and efficient.



Throughout this period, they have always provided us with very clean and pristine cars they were able to answer all queries professionally and conclusively.
One of the most important factors about SBT, is on money transactions, you are assured that your money is safe and we never had any problems whatsoever on money matters.
We look forward to increasing our volumes order and having a lucrative business successfully in 2016 and many years to come with SBT.
Our sales manager Hassan Bin Farrukh were also remarkable in all our dealings with SBT, we take this opportunity LOGISTICS Judah that he, for all the help he gave us.
I will buy Japanese cars SBT Japan in recent years and the best part of the purchase of this company is the economic price and good quality cars.
They import cars very easy and their services are very quick, professional and reasonably priced.



I am pleased to be associated with SBT Japan and through the account manager M. Qazi Muhammad Shamsuddin and their team for their great efforts.
I'm John Njoroge gichia Thank SBT Japan to make it easy for me to buy products over the best you shipping and customers are putting SBT JAPAN, big up fatma akmal we continue to move forward.
SBT thank you for being the right choice instead of SBT, big up Fatima Akmal.
I mean thank you to Mrs. Fatima and the team SBT JAPAN for the help you gave me when I bought the car SBT.
I am the Toyota Belta car better than it appeared in photos with everything intact car actually works as smooth as new, its only fuel and I leave without any worries.
It is very common knowledge that the last four or five years, I have a regular source of customers importing your company vehicles.


I am happy to say that the comments of each importer has so far been impressive and remarkable with all customers to the full praise of the individual units, not only durability, excellence and reliability and availability of spare parts necessary in case of need.
So far they are very impressed with the individual models so far imported starting with TOYOTA SUCCEED, NOAH, Toyota NZE, including STIs and now SUBARU IMPREZA 2 0S I am happy to say that my clients have expressed confidence in the power, speed and reliability of your vehicles at affordable prices CIF port of Mombasa, Kenya.
Here is a glance of the latest import imported Subaru Impreza for my client Mr. Arthur Githuku Nderitu Nyeri in Kenya.
I kahuthu Dominic Mwangi Karatina, Kenya I bought this toyota wish SBT JAPAN and I do most of my imports from there Sbt vehicles are as good as new SBT Vive, Japan.



Hi, I import from Japan SBT for a period of 9 years.
I am very pleased with their excellent services and personalized management of the customer portfolio.
I am proud to be associated with SBTJapan and personally thank Mr. Atsushi San Takaku and the whole team for their great efforts.
I wish SBT highest peaks of success in Kenya and around the world.



I buy SBT cars in Japan for the past 3 years, their service is perfect, they have high-quality cars and my clients always appreciate what they get, its really value for money.
Our sales staff SBT Our friendly sales staff will be happy to talk with you.
Our yard Our inspectors trained inspectors will thoroughly check your vehicle once they arrive in our yard.
Our inspectors sale Our auction inspectors ensure that we only buy quality cars.
Mon -Fri September 00 am - 5 24:00 Closed Saturday, Sunday public holiday Office Address IMAARA BUILDING Dedan Kimathi Ave 2nd Floor, Opp Kizingo Pandya Hospital MOMBASA KENYA 041-231-9434 Contact Landline 5, 2 041-231-9431 Contact overseas 254-723-382-525, 254-792-403-575.



Mon -Fri 9 AM-6PM, Sat 9:00 to 12:00 Closed Sundays public holiday Office Address PARKLANDS ROAD PARK SUITES Bld 3rd Floor Suite No 11 OPP Parklands POSTA Nairobi- Kenya Contact 254- 254-739-231-310 708-231 -311 email.
Office hours Mon -Fri September 00 am - 5 24:00 Closed Saturday, Sunday public holiday Yokohama Office Address KDX Bldg, 7F, 02.10.36, Kita-Saiwai, Nishi-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa, Japan Contact Info 81-45 -290 to 9485.


Japan Used Cars for sale in Kenya SBT JAPAN, Japan, used cars for sale.