Sunday, January 15, 2017

Kawasaki KH400

KAWASAKI KH400 S3A - RIDES AGAIN Marcille



Kawasaki KH400 triple, the tip of the seventy years young motorcyclist mid seventy years coverted some dream bikes, CBX Honda range of Kawasaki triples, the latter being more realistic in a teenager Triples were the must-have they had futuristic air with their low capacity of three-cylinder engines and wild paint jobs, I would have sold my soul for a KH250 and now, 30 years later, I have not a 250 but 400, I am transported to the seventies every time I watch, now where is that the Rise and Fall Of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders From Mars album.
As you can see is beautiful, can you believe it is 30 years, it works as well as it seems, but is a kind of completely different behavior than that of a modern bike with brakes that you do t stop, they slow you down So how did I become owner of this triple well, I decided I wanted a Japanese classic seventies that was affordable but different does not need too much work to do that I wanted to ride rather than having it in my garage for years while looking for parts, a bike that was part of my youth, even though I never owned one and of course it had to be attractive and so watching through the Classic Bike magazine I decided on a triple the first I chose, I bought.
The above is visually not far from the condition I bought a credit to the former owner, who had for 15 years, he bought a bit box and with the help of other rebuilt almost the norm shown I've done a lot of work and spent two times more money against what it cost me to eventually get it right, I sorted leaks, brakes, carbohydrates, pump oil, the equipment, mirrors, electrical faults, replaced the stanchions, the rear bumper, envelopes, tank, renovated clocks, have changed the bearings and bushes and used many Autosol and oil elbow, the list is long and endless will I best source of parts than those mounted O k it looked pretty decent air when I bought it and that's why I bought it, but now it is even better, it might work so exceptional and the nightmare stories that We hear about the handling are somewhat exaggerated, now I'll do what Kawasaki has done for and that is to ride.
The KH400 A3 wins BEST IN SHOW with classic head Catch Bike Show 2003.



Here we show the trophy and our KH400 victory at Rivington Barn after the event on Sunday afternoon Suddenly all the work and pain to bring this bike to its original state was worth Thanks to the regional VJMC-UK for the organization of the event with Catcher in the head and sponsers MR Motorcycle Bench a fantastic day.
At home on the player a few days after the Swansea Classic Bike Show, another win another trophy KH is looking so good, but I refuse to lock it away just to get him out for the local show annual bike used without his spring, summer and autumn and can be seen regularly in Mumbles and Porthcawl.
Another victory, Swansea Classic Bike Show, the Best Modern Classic, 25 September 2005, then another trophy September 24, 2006, Special Price.
A special thank you to Roger Gale at Swansea Museum for organizing the event.
Click Kawasaki Triples below or preheat button for close-ups of this exceptional motorcycle.


Disclaimer No animals were harmed in any way in the creation of this website.
And view detailed photos over quality of this classic triple.


Kawasaki KH400, Kawasaki, kh400, Classic Bike Show.