Monday, January 23, 2017

IIHS offset crash test Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums

ROC Mt Washington Meet Honda Ridgeline



I own a Ram and these tests are not encouraging NHTSA tests give the truck 4 of 5 in a frontal collision should not be tested to compensate accident I still love the truck, which won t make me trade earlier than otherwise I wonder how the results change when the shift is a smaller car might be a Ridgeline instead of a fixed object, I think the reality is that at 40 MPH, if you hit something solid it's going to hurt at best, no matter what you drive.
Yes, this is another driver last week, I was expecting a Subaru Legacy to go before I come out of a parking space, he went by me, then straight through a stop sign at an intersection very where the cross busy traffic stop that woke me up to the need to be a defensive driver time 100.
It was the best security rating during the first years where no other pickup Ridgeline could compare to that first caught my attention and got me interested in the truck.
Although I'm sure some might disagree, I think that should play more in a buying decision that the presence of a preferred arm rest configuration.
I do not think we have nothing to fear, I do wonder how the Ridgeline done on the truck roof strength test tend to be somewhat lower than SUV I plan to drive a truck in the near future.



I own a Ram and these tests are not encouraging NHTSA tests give the truck 4 of 5 in a frontal collision should not be tested to compensate accident I still love the truck and it won t make me trade earlier otherwise I wonder how the results change when the shift is a smaller car might be a Ridgeline instead of a fixed object, I think the reality is that at 40 MPH, if you hit something solid, it is going to hurt at best, no matter what you drive.
You realize that most frontal collisions are actually compensated, and that in a 40 mph stationary object is actually both vehicles have an impact while traveling towards each other at 20 mph.
I wonder how the Ridgeline done on roof strength test.
Gen 1 has pretty well if I remember correctly, one Gen 5 was reinforced before the segment increased safety recommendations.



There are two Youtube videos They traveled there the first time and were well then they abandoned the damaged vehicle more difficult on a second pass, which was quite dramatic inside.

IIHS crash test offset Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums, offset crash test Ridgeline.





Ridgeline, 12080 Gee Dr SE, Lowell, MI 49331, США