Tuesday, May 3, 2016

2000 Infiniti I30 Notices Page 2 of 2

2000 Infiniti I30t review



Let's see; when I got the car in 2003, it was the best car I've ever driven, but in 2006 it was like the AC began to smell the piss.
Then he started doing what rattling sound when the car took off.
Then he made it sound like there was air escaping a pipe in the engine.
We had to check several times before finding a particular problem.
Other than the consistency of having problems with the car when it hit 90,000 miles, I loved it.
He had a nice Bose surround sound system with air conditioning, seat memory and soft leather, with this classic clock in the middle of the dashboard, had a classic touch.



I'm hoping the car that I was a lemon, because I hear so many good things about Infiniti I want to try again, I think I'll try the Infiniti J30.
I am also a 00 I30 125K miles on it the service engine soon light is a common problem in 00 maxima and i30s repossed mine was, it was a neglected need a good owner The most notorious problem with this car is the coil packs they trigger light ITS There are 6 of them, and as time gos they will all go wrong if you start to go wrong, the engine fail for a few seconds and then correct or at highway speeds, you will feel a jerking sensation in addition, if it is serious enough, the SES light flashes If you have battery pack problems, do not pay the dealer, they can be replaced by a person as at research of mechanical parts, it is sometimes cheaper to search for a 00 Maxima, they are mechanical twins and almost all parts are the same Goodluck.
Good reliable car, parts and way too high dealer service, I use a local store and usually buy the parts myself.
2000 Infiniti I30 Luxury 3 0 VQ30DE North America.
I have owned the car for a few months now, however, I put almost 10k miles on it The car was repossessed, so I was a little worried about the preliminary interview conducted such as changes in oil, etc. But I took the risk and bought the car I also own a Nissan 300ZX 1986, which is a very reliable impressive machine for a car of 20 years and for those of you who do not know, Infiniti Division luxury Nissan Don t believe me Pop the hood and watch a game, it will tell Nissan or another Japanese brand, depending on the game.



The powertrain in the car is exceptional The engine makes the 10 best list 230hp and 26 mpg but this car needs premium gasoline but which roughly equals 50 plus 1 each fillup compared to regular octane, so no much to 105k miles, spark plugs need to be replaced It uses platinum spikes which are a bit pricey at 9 50 each, but they last much longer than conventional candles dealer quoted me 00 300 for work but this task is listed under the Do it you part of the owner's manual so I went and bought the spark plugs and use a spark plug wrench that came with my 300ZX the factory and did the job that it took less than an hour of my time, and I saved 00 240 transmission is smooth and responsive, although at certain speeds when downshifting could be beneficial, sometimes it doesn t also in the morning, the tr ansmission does not move to the upper speed for a few miles this is not a problem, it s designed to do this, allowing the temperature Transmit ion is hot to avoid damage.
Quality is typical Nissan, high interior is very nice rear sunshade is very useful to prevent the sun from damaging rear leather seats automatic temperature control is very useful, allowing the driver to set and forget it stereo Bose sound even when the subwoofer isn t working.
Overall, a great car that I highly recommend all Nissan V6 products My experiences with the 300ZX VG30E and I30 VQ30DE was remarkable that I never understood why Nissan is never mentioned in reliability as Honda and Toyota my Nissan experience and everyone I know who has owned one will tell you they are awesome my 1986 300ZX has 153k miles No leaks, drips, smoke or oil consumption Nissan GB.
First Avalon is Toyota's second I30 FWD and mine is a 1998 Derr with skates on what I have replaced fronts 70k if you have a problem with either your fluid level, setting the rear caliper or more likely a messed emergency brake cable that keep always keep manually engaged tampons and I do not think that the computer would catch it, but the brakes did lose really hot the dealer and go to an independent store, it is not a Mercedes.



I do not really know what kind of car you own Infiniti Avalon 2 3 liters Infiniti All i30s come with an engine, a V6 3 0 How many times have you replaced the front brakes.

2000 Infiniti I30 opinion Page 2 of 2 2000 Infiniti.