Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Japanese Car Service Garage 106 Reviews 5350 Spring Mountain Rd Las Vegas Chinatown

LIVE SERVICE Sunday, April 9, 2017 Apostle Johnson Suleman



Since 2011, I still use this shop Their service is also very friendly and bright, nice Need to get an appointment for a service we strongly recommend someone who doesn t believe auto shop They are so honest for their service.
I have been coming here for years and these people are the only place I'll go get mechanical work on my car In fact, they are the only reason I buy or am in the market for Japanese cars the mechanic the most trusted and honest, I had 25 years and I have quite a few because I know a lot about cars and just do not want to get dirty 95 time, I know what the problem is and what is needed for repair of other mechanics I visited before me run and give additional fees for unnecessary work and I will never come back until I have not met M. Tanaka I recommend more 20 people friends and family to his shop and no income'm dissatisfied It's just hard for me not to let good review as super satisfied customer.
Took in 2011 4Runner for the oil change and car Dropped out basic maintenance 8 00 hours and had the car back before noon said that if the maintenance light never comes back, just go and they check turn out of me Nice found a reliable mechanic and seemingly honest in Las Vegas.
Made an appointment and dropped my RAV4 in a 40k mile oil change and tire rotation They noticed a small leak in the rear main seal and informed me that the car was still under warranty powertrain by Toyota I took him in my Toyota dealer and the flight was confirmed and fixed under factory warranty I saved over 700 in repairs with the Japanese auto service very honest and good service.



At first, I came to get my car checked for smog, the owner was very helpful and helped me free so I am so happy that I tipped him 20 just to be so nice that made me return when I returned to him after an accident for my fender and replaced lights he wanted to charge me 700 so I ended up 250 repair to another place and he was very rude when I asked why he wanted me to pay 275 just for a mudguard which costs 50.
I had to get new breaks and 100,000 mile service on my Toyota Camry, I turned to Yelp to find the best service in town shop As always yapping never fails me, because Japanese Service was one of the first places to pop up I got a quote for the complete work and they walked me through the process While I waited a mechanic came and showed me my brake pads that weren t original breaks and Toyota showed the difference in build quality Then he preceded to show me the checks and oil changes they would do on my car this type of information doesn t come to any place they are also very honest if something doesn t need to be changed for a few thousand miles they will tell you to worry about it, then the prices are somewhat reasonable, but the service makes this worth it if you have a e Japanese car, then this is the place to come.
This is an update 11 May 16 Another 5 stars for these guys that I had an oil change at Big O Tires ago about a big mistake months, ever, see my future stars of 1 review ripoff that is big tires o, coming soon, not only have I been too busy for my oil change, but they said that I needed brakes because my rear brakes were down to 15 and it would be about 350 and I should consider myself in a month or so I decided to take my Japanese car car service, I will do for anything from now on, verify well, guess what hONEST people JCS said my brakes are 40 and I don t need them for a long time, he also said my car doesn t need to have a synthetic oil the guy with the big O told me he did and charged me 50 for an oil change when I was 15 coupon most JCS cars ahead of my oil checked my sees ure and saved me 350 being really honest JCS treasure in a sea of ​​mobsters there I never use someone other than Japanese Auto service for my car.
Thank you for Yelp to find this little gem as I drove from Southern California to LV In the temperature 100 After a lunch break in Baker, the engine check light is on owner manual SEV forum, this should be treated seriously Yelpers has given this great institution to enter comments LV, I called Kevin spoke to explained the situation he heard said to come in hours SEV he was not sure it could be a prob dealer solution is a hybrid but said if they could not solve it, without charge I arrived at the appointed time met Kevin who after confirmation directed me to their huge waiting area about 15 minutes he returned says the problem could be due to the dirty ve trigger light air filter; in any case, the rapid test, the light went even better, it make me pay for it now that art services from a professional ethical company 10 stars.



Just great, I always struggle to find a decent and affordable mechanic and I think I finally found I went because my engine light came and Japanese car service was fast, efficient, and they didn t find problems useless with my car or force me to fix anything unlike Big O, Firestone or Tireworks you must make an appointment if you want to get your car check and have an entry for the office and another input separate to the waiting room to the other side of the building that could be the most confusing part and awkward to go there too, I do not believe that they tires keep in mind that I will return certainly when my car has a problem so pleased with the service.
I take my 2006 Toyota Tacoma here for everything I fully trust them, and that's saying a lot I feel very comfortable with the mechanics and professionalism of the knowledge of my car two thumbs up.
Can a single person to save the world from all its woes.
At this point you're probably reconsidering your decision to have JavaScript disabled is natural Please go to the settings menu on your phone related to your web browser and JavaScript reactivate We have so much fun together once you made.
Example There are some times in life when a meal is so cleverly designed and intended that it is nothing genius Last night I had one of those meals - the Mahi Mahi.


The dish was very well prepared grilled, juicy and fresh without a hint of fishiness A tangerine sauce glaze has a sweetness tart hint The fish was placed on a sweet plantain rice mound The combination of fish and rice alone was to die for .
However, as only expert chefs may obtain additional garnishes provided more bold, beautiful flavors of pickled onions topping fish makes for a taste experience even thinner, while green beans hidden under the fresh fish each added and completed bite.
Get your thumbs ready to leave a comment using the Yelp Mobile App.


Japanese Auto Service Auto Repair 106 Reviews 5350 Spring Mountain Rd Las Vegas Chinatown, Japanese, service, advice.