Thursday, March 30, 2017

Suzuki Liana car safety Crash Test Results

funny animation work safety



The images of offset crash test Aerio was awesome, I can not believe how the car held up There was no buckling or indentations in column A Single impressive That makes me feel much better performance safety this car Suzuki good work.
My daughter and son-just bought a 2003 Sedan weekend after what I see here, it may be only the 3rd sedan in this forum.
I find it very interesting that some of the posters said they would take a Hyundai Elantra on Aerio because it has side curtain airbags that art fine if you get hit on the side But most accidents are shifted to end before the next, and if you notice the test the Aerio and the Elantra on the site, you will find that the side of your head is in fine form in the Elantra, but the rest of you bow out shape or death.
The Aerio has been chosen as the best of the best he doesn t get any better than that, and when they do the NHTSA tests yet for the Aerio, I bet it will be at least one 4 all around, if not all 5s .
So if you are concerned about security, I would be worried much less about ABS and side airbags as the fact that the car crumples in this case, the Elantra and you with it.



Don t get me wrong, I'm all for ABS and side airbags I ABS on my car here in the far north and the like would have gotten side air bags if they were offered when I bought the car.
But you will never see me in a Hyundai Elantra - ABS or non-ABS - Airbags or without side airbags.
I'll take the impact resistance of the Aerio all day.
I can not argue against the benefits of the new safety features like side airbags, although I could - unwanted deployments, explosive strength, etc., abs, awd, etc., but you'd think that cars without are deathtraps absolute listening to some people we would be better with the cars that have made cell phones inoperable as cars with airbags for the body.
Me worry airbags little - what happens when your airbag equipped 15yr old rustbucket Chrysler begins to decompose you could hit a highway extension band and airbag BAM face.
I checked the side impact tests of small cars on the website of the Insurance Institute and was completley shocked to discover that the new Aerio standard side airbags protect the chest, in itself, is not strange since other cars offer the same However, the Suzuki Forenza has side airbags in both houses that protect the head and chest Why Suzuki design two completely different side airbag systems for similarly priced cars a waste of money, more it's the Aerio look outclassed safely by a car in his own showroom, I think Suzuki feels the head of the Aerio owners aren t as important as the owner of Forenza.



The Aerio is the largest car manufacturer Suzuki Please read my statement, I said brands do not sell Suzuki builds Verona, Forenza, Reno or Swift is sold in Canada all the above, except the Aerio Suzuki are built by GM Daewoo Korea had no input on production vehicles it sells these vehicles through its connection with GM GM has 10 Suzuki Suzuki and GM have been longstanding partners in brand labeling Geo Metro Chevrolet Sprint Chevrolet Geo Tracker Chevrolet were all built by Suzuki-badged for sale north American They sold in other parts of the world as the Suzuki Swift s metro was also sold in Europe in four-wheel drive form as Subaru .
Just sold my Sidekick 1995 4-door vehicle for all Grand 125k miles Sold Reliability The Suzuki trucklet grew older, however, and I feared for my wife to drive since because of his age s, I started to worry about security no airbags, no ABS, etc. Sort of tinny, and in this day and age when ABS and airbags are a bit without thinking, I thought, hey, time to move on to something a little more modern and safe, I noticed after ruling the Mitsu Lancer due to lack of ABS on the ES, most Zooks had ABS in Great option I had the loyalty owner Sidekick, and led to the Suzuki dealer willing to buy a car I had some non-stick neotiable basic requirements, ABS, the size of a Forenza or less so, at least 16 large give or take a great woman loved the look of the Aerio SX site sez ABS and stick available Spacious arriving at the dealership, they do a search Aerios no ABS with 5 speeds as everywhere in the US Ok, no problem, I'll settle for an LX sedan, and I'm not pi cky on color, get me a car ABS No dice, no available everywhere What gives Ok, I'll take a Reno so I really want a Suzuki, even though it really is not your Zook Umm, no cars have ABS Sheesh be everywhere I go totally disappointed that I will not settle for a new car in 2005, without basic safety device such as ABS then, to my great regret, I looked around Hmm, you can get a Scion with ABS and side airbags for 14k or a stick sold Wow.
FWIW, Suzuki, would really rather bought your car, and tried very hard to do, you may want to consider an option that is proving to be available actually exist, you would have sold a car for me to hope for you buy a car next time Thank you.
Hope someone reads these forums to Suzuki since I can not find a link on their site to comments like this Good luck to all of you on the forums with your Aerios Thank you all good information that I have read in many posts over time that led me to consider the car and try to buy one even though I was ultimately unsuccessful careful.



I had the same problem and I even backtracked on the requirement 5sp I talked to the representative of the manufacturer at the Dallas Auto Show last month and expressed my frustration about the issue of APA After finishing with the same ol tap I get from all other seller to my hard-ABS, he finally told me that they have limited the availability of Aerios because production was temporarily suspended while the plant where they are made is retooled for the new Vitara who knows true BTW, I almost had the Scion xA, too, but the Aerio is so much bigger and peppier Hopefully Suzuki will play there together for my 06 and 93 Geo clings far.
My hypothesis is that each decision is made differently My hypothesis is that Suzuki can make marketing decisions with how they want to bring the Forenza, but that major decisions about the design of the products are still in the hands of Daewoo or its successor.

Suzuki Aerio Wagon Safety Crash Test Results, Suzuki, Aerio, security.