Tuesday, November 1, 2016

More Nissan Nostalgic goodness in 2 days!

Onward to Vesrah | critical RPG Episode 87



Following our coverage Nostalgic 2 days, I saved that little extra collection of some of my favorite Nissan Fairlady Zs and Skylines Kenmeri share here there were so many of these cars to the show I just Couldn t manage to fit all in the first post.
I'll let the pictures do most talked about, but here are some of the drool worthy Zs wheeled Glow Star Road Star that had the show I had the chance to visit their studios based in Tokyo earlier last year.
Z432 someone if you do know a lot about vintage Nissans that you may not know the value of these cars; they're super rare, highly desirable and very expensive compared to regular car Fairlady Z Datsun.
It is this badge that you had to look out for 432s are powered by the S20 Nissan engine the same engine you'll find under the hood of a true Hakosuka GT-R.
There was another Z432 on SR Start is too fun numbers support 432 4 valves per cylinder, three carburetors and 2 camshafts.
Ok, last orange Z, I promise this example by their own characteristics Speed ​​Shape carbon fiber wings and body kit.


I personally am not a big fan of the Rocket Bunny pandem kit S30 I'm not saying I do not like, I do not charge that t love, but Z of another shop based in Saitama, Mizukami Auto, was a definite standout.
I remember seeing somewhere that are actually custom wheels custom made, although I can not remember exactly where I read this, I'm sure I saw on Facebook somewhere.
And here is the original Japan pandem kitted-Z on the number 7 Watanabe Racing Support I love the paint on this car.
Nothing beats a classic Ken Mary or Kenmeri Skyline It is amazing how much of the original wings to get cut these rockets go up, right.



Many cars, there were actually for sale I have not bothered even make currency conversions, it is so mind how classic and Hakosukas Kenmeris increased in value over the past 5 years.
Finally, it is quite a well known car Kitagawa Kenmeri or Ranmeri It was cool to see in person.
It s for now I hope you enjoyed these messages Nostalgic two days shows, and if you can do along next year I would really recommend It was really nostalgic Japanese car heaven.


More Goodness A Nostalgic Nissan nissan 2!, Days, nostalgic days.