Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Importing a car in the Japanese market in the right way, including all the crap in the US

CAN # 39; T !! STOP LAUGHING | Google Feud



The corrosion hole in the baffle is a problem that should be corrected I do not know how much it would cost for repair if the lower surface rust should not be a big problem.
Don7t I know how it will be because it is now legal for states, but perhaps around 250,000 yen.
When he got to the sender the car was much better than we expected rust nonexistant Deformation The plastic wheel protector stood out new clips attached when it comes to its waiting area, he sent some email gigabyte of photographs from all angles of the car, including the engine compartment and underside, and detailed video and a video of the shorter posts on its youTube page.
At this stage, all was needed was to be stored until it can be shipped for arrival in June cost to import a horizon up to 6000.
In late May, we began the process of importing the person exporting the car, the Pacific coast, had all documents requiring signatures I needed So far, this has been an excellent experience, we then find the customs broker I had thought up to that point everything was understood, it was stated that all import car costs were covered in 2000 I assumed meant the duties I wrong initially exporter that Pacific Coat Auto used did what's called filing ISF end I was warned that it would be a fine 5000 Pacific Coast said that if it came to what they cover Here that the customs agent asked me.



1 ISF filing 50 00 - shouldn`t have paid for it, the Pacific coast covered.
2 Bond End ISF 100 00 - shouldn`t have paid for it, the Pacific coast covered.
I also need the car I embarked need at least one other person to help me bring the car Unfortunately, I work on weekends and no one else I know who would help to free days during the week I found some shippers would for 230 from Los Angeles to Las Vegas, but the customs agent said they will allow shippers who have the ability to ship to a port, I forget the terminology exact, but they had to be allowed to ship by customs the cost of this 625 00.
These duties that I was not prepared for so was quite annoyed at this time, but admitted that it is the fault of my own ignorance and evolved If I could take the car myself I would have saved a lot of money but there is another problem.
I was told that the car would arrive at the port of June 6th If I pick it up I would probably have taken a weekend and we went there 3 days to catch it and bring it would have been an error The ship arrived on June 6 but customs had had the car for the week do not tell me when he would be released also said they will inspect because of the end of the ISF filing and they might need to radiograph the car and who would be responsible for me, thankfully, never happened and I got the car 16 with no problem.
I live in Nevada so obviously it will be different state indicate Make sure you know exactly what your documentation when you put DMV didnt get a lot of these cars, despite telling them we receive many soldiers bring Foreign cars they still do not know what they're talking If you have all the documents and the car is legal donation take does not answer, they must register and they just do not know what they are talking make sure to keep all stickers and all customs put on the car with the car when you get it inspected, they need it, I took off mine and they recorded anyway.



This car had 80,000 miles, which is low compared to what I looked but I could have chosen a new car for the same price or less that I just had to accept mods on the car cars that I could GOT in a similar condition for the same price or less than E36 M3, 300ZX, Starion, E30, 944, 924S, one of 3 MR2s, 240SX, MX5 Mazdaspeed Miata someone wanted to sell me one for 7000, S2000, etc. In my research, I found all these cars to 7000 or less.
The price this Skyline let s say is a car turbo 90s cars in this control category a premium particularly in perfect condition that this car turned out to be even cars like the 240SX to a new state command a price like that now, the Skyline is a best twin Turbo 300ZX car is a larger, much heavier, harder to work on the car and in a state like this will command a similar price, if not more Keep in mind that I paid.
600 for transport as well and this car sold for more than usual.
The good side of all this I got a much higher quality car The Skyline has a double wishbone suspension, weighs 2800lbs, a balance 50 50 weight, tons of spare parts, and is available turbocharged In addition to only 220hp be the only car that probably compares to this is the FD RX7 which costs a lot more than I deserved all this, plus the fact that I have tens of thousands fewer miles than other cars I most were looking for in 130ks or more longer rust, no mods, no almost unknown defect in cars more than 10 years passionate USDM ultimately, I am satisfied with my purchase.



Is Yes I would do now that I have the experience and know the process, I feel like I could shave a large sum of money out of what I feel I lost in this case.
Here's what you will save money that I learned from that.
Don t buy a car that has just become legal Prices go up, as you see here, what was a 2500 car is a 4000 car later I saw R32s and cars like the Pulsar IRWGs are still a while off legality being around the price range of 2000 in a state similar to my car, I ended up paying what they pay in Japan for 90 Supra.
Find someone who will take the car for you so you can get transportation at a reasonable price or time to come down and pick it up yourself people found Pacific Coast refused to do for me and I heard there are some that I was forced to use their choice for a sender that loaded a good 400 more than I wanted or take your vacation to Disney or Hollywood when the car is about to happen and lead to the House.
Pacific Coast said they could not use their usual sender but US imports they have a sender they use in Canada is supposed to be much better that a US subsidiary and import documents with HASN t been completed but it could be done by now it was there a month.
I had to pay some fees that I was not told never to import before and thought tariffs were included in what I quoted Pacific Coat Auto You can chalk it up to my lack of knowledge, but I also had not been informed of this in addition to the customs broker they used has refused to let me choose my own charger for the car, I had to pay a good 400 on what I otherwise then had to pay above what the remaining tariffs I was not aware.


I think in the future, I will once again I want to buy a Pulsar IRWGs eventually, but there is no information about this online process at all and I think I suffered minor setbacks because of this, I hope all this information helps people here.


Importing a car in the Japanese market in the right way, including all the crap in the United States, importing, Japan, the market, including.