Thursday, February 2, 2017

Meet your new presenters of Top Gear Top Gear

Jeremy Clarkson: Top Gear have # 39 problems; more # 39; BBC News



People of the world, we can present the new team Top Gear TV.
We are very proud to announce that Sabine Schmitz racing driver star YouTube Chris Harris, F1 Eddie Jordan pundit and automotive journalist Rory Reid will join Chris Evans, Matt LeBlanc and of course, The Stig, when the show returns in May.
Eddie Jordan will remember, once ran his own Formula One team with drivers like Michael Schumacher and Damon Hill on the list, he said I like enormous respect for my fellow presenters and ask politely that they'll easily on these old bones.
Sabine will be no stranger to regular viewers of TV TG course, have been known a hot lap around the Nürburgring in a Transit van I grew up next to the Nürburgring race and have been for most of my life, says -it, so the possibility of combining both driving and shooting was too good an opportunity to pass up.
Chris Harris says Top Gear YouTube stars is the thing that helped shape my life with cars, cars and my perception of my obsession with cars, and I'm not eager to give it a shot.



I am also quite gobby and happy to be in trouble if things go wrong, well, I can say that I am once on Top Gear and the head to be just that little annoying guy from YouTube, at- he adds.
And remember our little cry for public hearings Rory Reid step When I submitted my 30-second audition tape, I knew that the chances were very strongly against me.
To be the only person to make it through the open audition process makes me very proud that I have been a fan Top Gear for decades, but more than that, I live and breathe cars in a way that is perfectly compatible with the show, he added.
BBC Worldwide Ltd. The Top speed word mark and logo are registered trademarks of the BBC and are used under license.



BBC Worldwide is a commercial company that is owned by the BBC and the BBC just no money of the fee was used to create this site profits we make from it go back to BBC program makers to help fund great new BBC programs.

Meet your new presenters of Top Gear Top Gear, speed, presenters, star Chris Harris.





Star Rd, Harrison, GA 31035, США