Monday, July 4, 2016

Salvage car Essex Essex Braintree Auto SalvageEssex Auto Salvage To find out where you will

scrap cars Sudbury



A direct link to the DVLA computer system to enable transfer of vehicle ownership, identity checks and to be able to issue certificates of destruction cod.
Good environmental permit for the end of life of vehicle pollution control, issued by the Environment Agency.
Full planning permission from local authorities of their business, in a recognized commercial.
The good Carriers licensed waste and scrap metal processing license.



Pollution control equipment that is approved and inspected by the Environment Agency on a regular basis.
Qualified staff and managers, who must also have an advisory qualification Waste Management Industry Training Board WAMITAB, to clean up the ELVs vehicles.
I was so happy with the friendly service I received from Essex Auto Salvage, they paid me a good price for scrap my car and took care of all documents to me the process was efficient, professional and I recommend their services to friends and family if they are looking for a scrap yard in Sudbury.
Official documents was done by the staff and I felt safe knowing that my car was removed by Essex Auto Salvage safely.



Great service from Essex Auto Salvage I called their office and discussed all the phone the next day, the friendly driver up home at the time indicated in the initial phone call and my beloved car was removed A variety fuss to scrap my car in Colchester.
I was really impressed with their green, eco policies and this factor and their good reputation when it came to breaking my car in Braintree.
They really provide excellent service compared to other destroyers of vehicles that I used for scrapping a car in Essex.
The entire process is hassle free and I am satisfied with the price that I paid for scrap my car in Bishops Stortford, they chose not too well.
Essex Auto Salvage was very helpful, very impressed with the customer service and professionalism displayed by the team.



I was a little worried about visiting a breeze court to inquire about the disposal of my car I quickly realized that this emotion was moved as I was greeted with a smile and all my questions were answered quickly by friendly desk manager that I'd t hesitate to recommend this company for Auto Salvage in Colchester.
The service is great and really happy with the money I got for scrap my car in Clacton.
Thank you to manipulate everything to me I have not had time to take my car to the local salvage yard so they took it for me, I really appreciate the speed with which it was made for me and they are really professional work.

Salvage car Essex Essex Braintree Auto SalvageEssex Auto Salvage To know where you go, rescue, Braintree, Essex.





Брейнтри, Массачусетс, США