Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Poll Results slider frame Crash Test (15 mph) Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forum

Stealth Sniper 2 - Complete Set Walkthrough (all tasks 1-4)



I saw impressive messages on the frame sliders, those that are popular, how to install them, how they supported, ve etc. but I am not super curious to crunch some numbers on people's experiences.
I will assume that all frame sliders hold quite well in an advanced scenario on the driveway What I want to know is.
Do you think your Delayed frame sliders and did their job in an incident at the speed of call Let 15 mph.
I would like to hear whether, why or why not, and all the pictures of the bike after more the merrier.


I designed some of the most popular sliders, but feel free to leave a message if you do not see yours.
Also feel free to check out this survey by Matto that Frame Sliders you using.
Yosh sliders bent 60ish did not save the fairing, but I feel they saved the bike, I think they are supposed to give way, other wise if you do them too much you start breaking motor tabs.
Thank you for the info Hard to expect anything will protect the fairings to 60 mph, ideally they have built in the breaking point to avoid damage to the bolts points.



I think the best investment you have here are racing fairings, I should look into a set for the track.
I will assume that all frame sliders hold quite well in a scenario points to the driveway.
I saw the Chinese not cheap even fit in a stationary droplet My only experience with frame sliders was.
15 mph slider taken part on the tarmac and flipped the bike causing damage to the other side and they were Oggy buttons, one damage frame sliders bent and extended to the whole bike.



Amateur runner 128 sponsor-race To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or more You currently have 0 posts.
I just installed the pretty beefy T Rex last night and they say ninja on them.
I love how the T-Rex look Hopefully you do not have to test them.
I Woodcraft sliders that go under the fairings They won t help cosmetic damage, but it would really sliders.
You are right, of course, and I do not want to go this route Woodcraft made great sliders and most other components, and I would put them in race fairings course there is an undeniable expectation that all cursor outside fairings will do anything to protect cosmetics, instead of doing more damage, especially if you are in the street with OEM fairings you to have a serious down to damage the frame or the first engine on the 300 at least from my research but this is very subjective and I'm not looking for a rough estimate of how many people felt like their sliders lived up to their expectations.
I understand that you have made Woodcraft sliders, they are perfect to protect the environment with little or no risk of catching and flipping the bike.



I saw the Chinese not cheap even fit in a stationary droplet My only experience with frame sliders was.
15 mph slider taken part on the tarmac and flipped the bike causing damage to the other side and they were Oggy buttons, one of the folded damage frame sliders and extended to the whole bike.
Vulgar Hey, I wouldn t trust any of these Chinese coins eBay on my bike, unless it's for aesthetic reasons, functional Just nothing personal preference, I highly recommend others to review and Looks like you already convinced of the same.
In fact, I wanted to include Oggy buttons instead of RG sliders, so I appreciate the comments Oggy buttons are quite strong and bulky, so logically they caught and return, but otherwise I've heard they take really well at lower speeds.


cursor frame Poll Crash Test Results (from 15mph) Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forum survey, frame, slider, test.