Friday, December 22, 2017

SWMOTECH engine crash guards Bars Kawasaki Versys 650 07 January 14

650 Versys Hepco & Becker Crashbars and Barkbusters Hanguard **



I wanted something to protect my Versys 2011 looks good too SW-Motech crash bars are perfect And now I have a place to ride my road ankles Although I'd like to see SW-Motech come with their own equipment to add ankles accessories I had to do some research for the right parts or would have to do it myself Luckily I found another Mfg Bike Master makes 7 8 bar clamps with mounting accessories that worked well with a slight modification I passenger pegs welded my own media so that the ankles using their own mechanism to lock or position of these great now just work needed SW-Motech to mfg these later when I can afford my beam, these bars provide an excellent location for mounting the lights Posted on 02/06/2016 David Review.
Superb quality, it might have a better design features, but I wanted the best protection and I got Posted on 09/11/2015 by NilesS examination.
Installing Crashbars went quite easily on my Versys 2008 I had some caps that I put on the bolts and cleaned the facility quite a bit after reading about other people facilities, I suggest putting a black tube on the U-bolts before installing them - it will clean a little more and also add some padding to prevent damage Posted on 09/21/2015 by Barb review.
I have some research online to see what people have been mounting on the Versys 650, these bars appeared to give the best coverage for the engine, and the upper plastic I like that they match the Versys frame lines and give you more investment options to bolt accessories such as auxiliary lights.


They were very easy to install, and all parties have a perfect fit The only thing I would improve is the U-bolt clamps, which are your simple parts supply store and look at it, but the Versys is so rare that this reduces the cost for the entire kit.
I have not noticed more vibration than before I went up, a problem some have reported My bike is a second generation, so it may have been a problem with the first generation only.
Overall, I know that if when the Versys always goes down, it will be well protected, and the spirit, he peice well worth it.
Oh, and a note on shipping purchase there was only one place to get those from Canada, but it does not matter that Twisted Throttle has a good price, fast shipping and excellent staff sales Posted on 03/30/2015 by ninjaneer examination.
I decided that I would be able to understand how to install the collision bars despite warnings about their use on California models and found that was easier to do than I had hoped that I punched a new mounting hole in the support for evaporative emissions package and turned slightly to the left to clear the upper flange on the crash bar After that I needed to carve out a little plastic cover for the same package erase the same clip No changes were necessary on collision bar the bars are solid with a beautiful finish They look good on the bike and offer a great place to mount a GoPro low vibration Posted on 08 / 01/2015 by VonB examination.



I agree with all the others, it is a solid product, do the installation by my self a 90min Toke other thing didn t mention is unless I mess it original bolts have a bolt size different from the news, not to be picky but it would have been nice to use the same outlet size as the bolt of your withdrawal.
Overall, I like them, I now feel a little safer if I drop my Versys 2009 Posted on 2014-12-31 by Scott13Versys examination.
I like the guards and the way they look; super robust Not really difficult to install once you hieroglyphics they call instructions that is the only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 Posted on 01/11/2014 by Anonymous critical.
I got this to go on foot ankles for long trips, but they are just good and a great shape, I am even more happy with the purchase Posted on 07/07/2014 Comment by Anonymous.
nylon nuts that come with the new front bolts are too large and does not fit in the space allowed deep enough to allow the new bolt to align the stock nuts were about half the width of the new, but they are a another thread model we had to make a trip to my local hardware store to get new thinner nuts and lock washers use Oh, and the new bolts, nuts are a different thread of stock Found that the hardway bc I tried to use the nut of stock in the new bolts So not only had to buy new nuts, but also a new bolt, I can not be the only person with this problem otherwise generally well built product and I am satisfied it is not a project if you do not have to make an extra trip to the hardware store, right Posted on 07/07/2014 comment by Anonymous.
Installing wasn t too bad off plastic plug was the hardest Seems to be a great protection, and seems still hopeful that I n ever have to test it, but I suppose it'll do it's job I'm going to day if I ever find the price seems a bit steep, but for peace of mind, it is worthwhile for me Not to mention the high quality and do business with SW Motech is a pleasure Posted on 07/07/2014 Sinisa review.



Drinking safe, easy to install and look good too.
However, I would make the instructions a bit clearer, it is a bit frustrating, but the images of great help too, I think it might be better to have a curved metal piece bolt around the frame instead the flat part with a U-bolt
Overall, good investment and I'm happy with the purchase Posted on 05/24/2013 by Edmund examination.
Right side, I had installed on my Versys 2013 for about a week when I dropped the bike support in my garage.



left 2 weeks later, while making a slow turn, lost his footing, before I knew that my baby was on his side.
Both times the bike was registered due to the crash bar Even before buying them, I knew it was well worth the s, because I was sure it was just a question of when and not if the bike will give up.
Also, really glad I bought these Posted on 04/24/2013 Review by matthew pustule.
Got these rapidly bars easy to install, the instructions are not as clear, but if you study like its pretty clear when the assembly is a bit of a game for them, but everyone can install them worth the money and they have really nice on the bike Posted on 01/04/2013 Review by Jason.
I ordered these bars immediately after picking up my bike Kawasaki Versys I dropped in my driveway.
I have received a few days later and they were installed less than an hour after I opened the box installation was simple if written instructions weren t all that great images more help than words.



Installing crash bars did not cause any vibrations or changes in handling the bike Now I ride my bike and park without worrying as much aesthetic or structural damage to the motorcycle spill.
Service is great as always Twisted Throttle Posted on 24/10/2012.
Only registered users can write reviews Please, log in or register.


SWMOTECH engine crash guards Bars Kawasaki Versys 650 14 July 1 accident, bars engine.