Thursday, November 2, 2017

Tipover Bar Crash Test Ouch Page 2

Little Mix - Touch (Official Video)



Paul, I'm glad to hear you are not personally suffered irreparable damage I'm sure I'm not the only one here who can relate to your situation.
The tip of the plant on the protection of Engineered ST1300 is better than most of us realize that I never added Bygdawg bag protectors and never had a saddlebag hit even if I dropped the ST several times course I Never crashed it, all of mine were zero velocity errors.
On the FJR you must install sliders frame or cage Canyon and the rear edge of the bar and you have 50 50 chance of it continues to roll and hit the mirror The best you can hope for is a broken mirror housing but chances are you'll bend or break the subframe under the body and yes, the ST has a lot going for it than its competition can offer.
Never miss traction, ideas and property while at the same time.


I am very impressed by the Honda Motor Guard I had always thought they were steel pipe in construction, but was surprised to find that they are a solid bar a little less than an inch, 23mm diameter anchor the left just a little less than half way through and blued heat, would look spectacular night Trashed coverage I can not sand it and paint what I thought was a scratch on the lens turn out signal be an old wax smears and ground again and brilliant pop the mirror cover is made employment as designed jumped off, but unfortunately I used the asphalt to pop off and it is scratched through the paint in the black plastic it also broke two of the three tabs that hold the TS up unrepairable damage in both cases but the folded mirror and saved form damage.
Careful inspection of the rear bar leads me to believe they hit the ground once fairly easy then rebounded and stayed until the motorcycle filed asphalt when they dug in the ground and stopped the bike sliding and spinning, the bike was facing the opposite direction after sliding damage to the bar itself is mostly paint damage small scratches that I think I can remove and repaint sand and with acceptable results I consult the steel pros of the city to the need to replace it once I removed the powder layer and had a closer look points wield If I keep, I think of a rattle can truck bed liner as new and improved coating the problem with powder editing is difficult and now the two parties must be retouched, the right was much advanced parking on painting q ui got only.
I even managed to get the wind deflector intact mirror cover and see no reason he can not find a home on the new cover, the tape 3M Emblem is something wonderful.
The pieces are jetting their way to the garage and the New Year's Day trip could very possible be conducted as planned.



I seemed to be in good condition a remarkable testamate to ATGATT theory, even the machine remarkably well and is much cheaper than replacing a trip to the store Doc.


Tipover Bar Crash Test Page 2 Ouch, crash test.