Saturday, June 3, 2017

The Japanese T Honda Automobile

2015 Fun Cars Japan Fail # 1 - Toyota Honda Mazda Mitsubishi Nissan Subaru



They are extremely knowledgeable, they are willing to share their knowledge on how the car works They are very friendly They make thier guests feel welcome and I think they are very honest and very upfront in what should be made to your car since I was bringing my car there, I have no problem with one of my vehicles I've used for the past four years, their service was excellent when they do the work they are doing the job right the first time I reccomended many associates and friends for Bob, an audit client.
Albert and Ayème open Japanese LT Automotive in 2003 Albert is an ASE certified master technician Honda and supervises the workshop and its team of experienced technicians is Ayème the service writer, she will welcome you upon arrival, keep you informed as the work is performed, and be sure that you are really satisfied when the repair is complete set, they provide excellent customer service as net Promoter Score indicates the store is equipped with all the tools and specialized diagnostic equipment necessary to diagnose and repair Asian vehicles, which are the focus of their activities.
Extremely honest, friendly, and good at what they do when I heard LT Auto I went at least three to four times before I could pay for something they had to do my dealer told me I need that and the other, and they were like you do need what they told me about when I need other things and of course when that time came and went, I need very polite and professional they greet you with a smile no matter what time of day or night you go out there they're always positive mechanical they're very good at what they do.
The decisive argument in deciding this case was that it was a motor engine rebuild, I think because he was in the race, which made for me I am my RACER It was a drag racer They built a drag racing car I'm with them because I was a rider it's pretty tight community, he did a good job that I recommended them to people and I'll take the car to get it repaired now that I them know the car works well I put a few thousand miles on the engine and it's running.



They are extremely knowledgeable, they are willing to share their knowledge on how the car works They are very friendly They make thier guests feel welcome and I think they are very honest and very upfront in what should be made to your car since I was bringing my car there, I have no problem with one of my vehicles I've used for the past four years, their service was excellent when they do the work they are doing the job right the first time I reccomended many associates and friends to them.


The Japanese T Honda Motor, Japanese automobile, honda, associated them friends.