Saturday, June 24, 2017

Motortek Outback Adventure Motorcycle Accessories

Behind the scene: Kawasaki KLR pickguard



Ordained to the 3 sets of crash bars, change has been a long time I had a service like this by making it a good looking forward to putting your product wisely.
Thank you very much again and I look forward to face the future you and thank you and your people for such a product well done.
I am very satisfied with the configuration, I am confident in the quality of construction and the protection it offers the bike, I think you have a system that could easily outsell others on the market.
Hey guys, just thought I would give a bit of a pictorial review of new Outback Motortek crash bar I got my bike owner of the company Lorry couldn t have been more helpful in sourcing the least expensive method get these shipped to Australia, and is just a really good guy in all the bars and feel extremely strong welds, nice and wrap around the bike really well, more than most on this here.
Sorry for the late reply, but now I can say that working bars I dropped the bike and the bars do not bend 1mm, they dampen the fall really good product.
I must congratulate you for your good work I have installed and used your media center The shape, form and function are great, I'll order more items.



You did very well with offering a choice of color, too dark out there they look awesome, and I know they will work well, but never really wanted to test them completely.
Just after installing my brilliant, Outback Motortek BARS upper and lower plate and crash protection I volunteered to become a crash test dummy with a car that has decided to come to my side of the road yep I have now tested this equipment in a worst case scenario of a head in a collision with a relative speed of 70 km h.
Although the front of the bike was a huge success, crash bars and Outback Motortek protective plate brilliantly they fully protected motor and side of the motorcycle's engine, side fairings, mirrors were unscratched ankles - very impressive.
I come from a middle off the road race and looked the other plates and was not impressed saw a post on Instagram and you watched the guys again, for me your cursor coasts sold me on your pickguard and it works awesome This is the stone I bounce off you can see where I ended up, LOL.
You have early Saturday and yesterday installed all look gorgeous and bolted right with no problem Attached is a photo.



Thank you again, I recommend you guys on our local forum.
Wow, that was a quick answer Thank you, I really appreciate it.
I am very satisfied with your product I would like to give a positive review of the product on the protection plate Outback Motortek and rear racks, I'm very proud to have met you and sharing your time name of company time I look forward to riding together one day on the trail.

Motortek Outback Adventure Motorcycle Accessories, outback Motortek, motorcycle.