Friday, June 9, 2017

Kawasaki Z1 by AC Sanctuary Bike EXIF

1975 Kawasaki Z1-b start bike slide to the video 2



Japan probably has the most diverse culture Personalized motorcycle in the world They love monkey bikes and mopeds and 110 cubic inch Harley and everything else and nothing is immune from the angle grinder key or the whistling of metalflake gun But there are few companies that avoid this excess, and AC sanctuary is one of them, headquartered in Tokyo, he his chain of workshops that specializes in retro superbikes 1970s and Kawasakis in particular.
The Kawasaki Z1 is the latest creation of the company, and will cost you 37700 dizzying after taxes So what you get for that money using a stock in the early 70 Z1 as a starting point, the sanctuary rebuilt and bores on the engine, montage 1 5 mm wider pistons to increase the capacity of 903 to 944cc part is then reinforced, there has never been a strong point of the front fork and more muscular Z1S original from a Yamaha XJR-1200 are installed wheels 17 are magnesium Dymag H3s, is more than 3000 only the brakes are reinforced with Sumitomo calipers and a master cylinder Nissin, and Z1 is abundantly watered with running Nitro parts, including a new exhaust system, the hydraulic clutch and a TMR Rearsets Mikuni 36 manages the functions of carburization, and a 13-inch oil cooler maintained at temperatures below the control remains vee lo is restored beyond the exposure condition, but with the high tail nose down position which is popular in Japan currently.
Enough was fast original motorcycle with 82 hp on tap, but the Kawasaki Z1 will be a lot more capacity for dynamic brake and suspension to handle the additional power that I do not know if it is worth 37000, but his beautiful thing and if I had the money to spare, as far Japanese cyclists were well off, I'd love to have one in my garage you wouldn t.
Cost 1995 00 part was small bars shake slappin of the tank around eighty-five i slowed chit is just going a little faster then spit me off on the road as the Gulf no nox guy still had the marks he makes me famous a bike hunnert and lived to tell abooooot he was fastass sumbitchy warthog woulda been proud.



I love this bike, its been my wallpaper for weeks now and I do not get tired of watching but I converted the price in rupees ouch take me a lifetime to earn.
The world is a difficult place Jay Leno Tom Cruise etc. have fleets of cars and motorcycles they ride or drive t more than once or twice, while the poor motorcycle enthusiasts dream of a clean restaurant -mod much cheaper, simpler, cleaner and less prestige than anything they care to.
Sanctuary built Kawi dopest this side of Bulldock but 37K seems a bit optimistic latter, but certainly not a level of accumulation sanctuary, ran 4K total.
It is a great building as Where have you seen the price 4K build I have not seen that in the article.
I love it, very expensive, maybe the stirrups could have been disguised, the blue dots are so Yamaha.


Love it, exactly what I would do if I had the skills Get an old classic and improve it in every way, including making it safer and faster than I would prefer shorter rear silencer and some clip on the air filters is not my bike well.
What you describe is what essentially supported the hot-rod roadster industry Take 32 years or whatever the year and Ford up engine level and all the undercarriage You end up with a fast hard braking , reliable ,, decent treatment, a good looking car in the design of retro body.
My feeling is, the type of bike shown here represnts better than any other style of bike, a version of the bike antique-style Hot Rod body with the balls to do the business that I would take this style on any style of bike on earth Just a person's opinion.
Okay, well I'm not American, and I've never even seen or sitting in a hot rod, the whole idea makes sense.
I'm not sure that cars and motorcycles are becoming more sterile traction control, abs, emissions and noise regulations demand etc etc for older machines with all uprated will just continue to increase each year.
Like you, I am not the United States, but my pleasure is to take something used and updated, mostly with parts modified car from a breakers yard Full set of 3 good use calipers Blue Dot does not cost more than 100 pounds in the UK, less than 200 for a pair of forks FJR and its amazing what can be done with a few tools and a polishing kit.



This one is a beauty well evrything is at the highest level, without compromises.
I agree that it would be what I think when I think of the equivalent two-wheel of a hot rod.


Kawasaki Z1 by AC Sanctuary Bike EXIF, Kawasaki, sanctuary bike.





Sanctuary, Suncroft Dr, Jobstown, Dublin 24, Ирландия