Tuesday, April 19, 2016

1992 Infiniti G20 Comments Page 2 of 2

Infiniti G20 critical Comedy



Rust in various joints of the body parts, probably because of poor preparation for painting.
rear disc brakes need replacing, the price is three times the replacement front brake.
The car is quick and handles well Access ramps are very interesting.
This car is probably the most reliable vehicle I have ever owned.
Do not take wrong, but it seems that you just have a bad car Have you inspected before buying Most of the items you mentioned should get a thorough inspection of purchase.
It is really surprising that you had so many problems that I have owned a Model 93 since it had only 6,000 miles and came with a factory warranty, I recognize that we babied the car, but he had a incredible track record to date, when it currently has nearly 150K miles I replaced a fuel injector and recently had to replace the CV joints a few years, but the roads I drive on some of worst in the gravel of the country the United States Nebraska the only things that have gone wrong are the latch safe electrical solenoid switch and I changed the headlight bulbs when they burned down it is not even another bulb I still have the original and flexible belts, alternator, water pump, starter - all the things that would normally be worn now the spacers begin to age and I changed the brakes is simple ment was a best car I've ever owned I can not compare too many other Japanese cars, but it is at least ten times better than Toyota I had two brand new two goes by the repair kit, I wrote a review for, but it has not shown up yet maybe the salt obtained salt yours truly sucks and Japanese cars can not seem to handle almost as well as other manufacturers.



I changed almost every aspect of this car for my taste especially.
Performance 1 5th round drop Stiff suspension, but exceptional maneuverability.
Originally pearl white, but it was not flashy enough t he painted pearl green LimeTime.
It was turned into a show car and not my daily driver Search in a magazine near you.
A good small car - a little expensive because of the Infiniti label.


Only two major problems to date was a pop-out 5th gear problem Nissan has happened to a lot of manual transmissions and engine SR Infinitis Stances both had this problem Dealer do nothing about it until I filmed driving on the highway and having pop haywire, they fixed on the warranty.
The other problem is noise with delivery in the transmission I've given up trying to get the dealer to do something about it since the noise only occurs under certain conditions I have been living with when the landing finally gives the ghost I'll take it to an independent garage here in St. Louis that works on Nissans.
More that are fun to drive, has classic look, he is 8 years old and didnt look of, and is pretty reliable, except for the above, no other problems.
Cons are turn is steep I switched to a softer tire and that helped somewhat and no comfort I characteristics had a 92 Honda, who had a cup holder, a folding rear seat and a center armrest that the 92 Infiniti does not .


1992 Infiniti G20 Comments Page 2 of 2, Infiniti.