Friday, April 15, 2016

1980 Acura Integra DB8

1980 Austin Mini with an exchange Acura Integra GSR



This vehicle is relisted at the expense of eBay because of a fraudulent bidder Please bid only if you intend to make a purchase Thank you.
1997 Honda Integra Type R DB8 imported from Japan Please read the entire description.
After 7 years of happy ownership that I find to sell me my dream car, I'm in my mid 30s and I originally bought very responsible this rare super beauty of her first American owner companion Honda enthusiast who was actually in his late 50s I'm not kidding, I stayed in touch with him over the years unicorn Rare This is 1 of 7 known possible DB8 ITR 4 doors throughout the United States a specimen smoothly real good car training of the hand not a conversion this vehicle is registered for street and assured Arizona title is clean and in my name, I've never run this car did not former US owner has was a garage queen since I owned it, I used to drive the vehicle about once a month, but lately, it has been much less 7 years I have logged about 26 on this 00 km m car anoint of Feb. 00 miles per year on average, I took him on trips such as Yuma AZ to Dallas TX to visit my sister on two different occasions, I would not hesitate to drive that car across the country 140 00 km 86 00 original miles on the car This is considered a 96 spec that came from the factory with 4 leg 4x114 3 with respect to the specification 98, which was 5 paw 5x114 3 code Japanese motor B18C vs. American B18C5 Japanese wine has not the 17 figures as the American example, so I had to change the year 1980 on the list to meet eBay listing the requirement settings 1997 DB8 white ITR Championship I tried to keep this very original car clean and in excellent condition Meticulously maintained all oil changes on time with mobile 1 fully synthetic the only changes by soft password and tasteful admission JDM Mugen binoculars silent loop HIDS and Tein Flex 16 adjustable coilover suspension so as to stainless steel brake lines also rain guard OEM Honda Access and bibs OEM I authentic INSTALLED rear strut tower bar OEM and pedals Honda Integra Type I Rx guard had a personalized dashboard made and installed to protect the table seamless edge of the sun improved sound system seems very clear crisp and clean, I recently upgraded to a Kenwood platform with Bluetooth already in place was a 12 subwoofer Kenwood Excelon 5 amp channels and updated before Phoenix Gold and rear speakers and components with separate tweeters cross Viper alarm and other security features to discuss only buyer with tinted windows all the rest is all original, including the transmission of engine LSD B18C black Recaro inside MoMo wheel fold power titanium knob mirrors stab bars ilisatrices front and rear ultra lightweight wheels all at some point in its history this vehicle was involved in an accident and was repaired while in Japan, I think the right rear was affected the vehicle was inspected by a Acura dealership in Florida following his arrival and was rated as excellent driving and mechanical condition of the car has no rust or mechanical problems the engine idles and accelerates well and tran smission perfectly grinds shifts without work and excellent car rolls everything works as it should including heat and water pump tensioner valve cover gaskets AC Timing belt camshaft seal belts accessories have changed there are 5 00 km the previous American owner had the car repainted in its original color championship white code NH-0 There are minor stone chips mainly on the front bumper and lower becq uet is common for a vehicle that has been in Arizona for 11 years that it has There are also two small bumps on the driver's side fender and some very small dings on each rear door that are difficult to capture in images also the driver side floor mat is a little torn located near where the hole is I took a picture that I kept this clean vehicle waxed and stored for the duration of the property as did the former owner It was recently detailed professionally I changed the oil there are 20 kilometers using mobile 1 fully synthetic and a blue hemp OEM Honda filte r as was my practice, I have a thorough knowledge of the vehicle and can provide more information on demand for vehicles in excellent mechanical condition with no known problems whatsoever the only two people working on this car since I was i have owned a Honda technician local master and an aircraft mechanic New OEM expensive axles installed 1000 km ago I'm not interested in offers low ball or trades of any kind.
Serious inquiries only and more photos available on request I reserve the right to end the auction early.



I would be happy to cooperate with any individual or inspection and shipping, but these would be borne by the buyer Isaac 928-246-1998.


1980 Acura Integra DB8, 1980 acura, integra.