Monday, January 8, 2018

Test drives OT

Тест-драйв от Давидыча Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT 2014.



This is OT, but I think he could ask a number of people here, given how selling their Rs lately What I wonder is what happens if someone is test driving your car and they damage or crash knowing that there will undoubtedly be some punk kids who want to experience INSANITY HYPE R or anything that may want to take a ride, and also knowing that their ability driving will most likely tied with poorly trained monkey, I am not hesitant to let them drive at all, but of course, I am also ready to take advantage of that monkeyish child and me pay him what I want for the car So anyone has any ideas it would be an insurance thing I would prefer it be you broke it, you bought it kind of thing, but maybe not always possible, depending on the financial situation drivée the test.
Simple, do not let someone drive the car let go seriously on the car as much as they want, and then take them for a ride where they want, but do not let them drive the car that has been my philosophy for 15 years, and worked very well, it is wuite possible for me to come, test drive your car, break something, then walk don t put you in this situation too, especially with R, you will get a lot of people that I will buy, but I just need to sell my car f that most of the time is not going anywhere, especially if they are younger luck.
I would never buy a car that I'm not allowed to test first.
This is my opinion on buying a car I can not say with certainty what others think, but if I can not drive, I'm not buying it, especially if his car I am not aware but, although I'm not concerned about this other idea there.



Money talks Have them check thorougly automotive position, mechanical int Then, if fulfilled, the put down a deposit 250- 1000 for a test is non-refundable if he accepts that all mechanical drive, for example, There are good test-riding prevents joy.
Looks good that could at least remove total Goobs Thanks for everyone opinions.
Oh, and as for the thing the pedal, I thought that in a worst-case scenario, I could reach over and turn the car off and unplug the key Of course, if we are half-turn or something, it ' another story is anyway someone drivers license before a test.
Is there anyway to check drivers dismiss someone before a test drive.



Yes Ins Call your broker, they should be able to run a license, but could cost you some.
dude Yeah, do not let anyone drive your R without full comfirmation you payment When I was looking for a R wouldn each owner of R I meet t be led, but they test the car for me that I am an honest and serious buyer I can respect that Just keep in mind that if the buyer can t respect your wishes on the search for the car and yourself, the buyer is not going to be the one who will respect the car the same way.

OT test drives, test, check anyway someone check anyway someone's drivers, check in any case someone driving license.

Test Drive em Maranello





Via Giuseppe Farina, 42, 41053 Maranello MO, Италия



4.9