Saturday, January 27, 2018

Average travel tips and spending JapanTraveling Tips and average spending in Japan

Japan / Tokyo Travel Tips



It's funny thinking when we were looking for cheap flights to Tokyo on Tokyo and we ended up going to Osaka at the beginning, I think our trip would have been very different if it had worked our that way, it just goes to show how guests can dictate the experience of Japan was a wonderful introduction to Asian culture and earned Vicky and me even more excited to come to South Korea and beyond, to a large extent, we were on vacation mode while throughout most of the trip that meant many visits and many move from town to town, which is reflected in the many articles we write the temples we've seen the future, we will try to change a little and it will change the way we approach the blog.
The highlight of the country for me was the people they were so nice and polite, we didn t run into one rude person in the whole country Couchsurfers general tend to be very open-minded, but this applies to everyone we dealt with in an example, we even had a gentleman we met on the train to go around our transfer in Shinjuku one of the biggest subway stations worldwide, as well as calculate the ticket to we.
It was interesting to observe the Japanese and Americans differentiate in terms of physical appearance As everyone suspected of being much thinner, however, I will say it was rare to see someone I really thought developed and throughout the country I Do remember t see a gym once the style of clothing that I noticed was a lot of black soft colors, white and gray to be the first three Otherwise, it was also something muted cut a green or brown, with a few exceptions yet, despite the absence of people in bright colors certainly worked to differentiate and dyed hair, especially brown, was extremely popular.
Unlike the stereotypical rowdy American, Japanese people tend to be very reserved one of our Couchsurfers noted that he thinks alcohol is so popular in the country because people need to relax a little is a little rude to announce things outdoors, you rather expect to deduce the meaning of someone very subtly I suppose if I knew more about the Japanese language would be even more obvious.


The food was delicious but I just do not like Vicky value so I will leave that we ate it in Japanese restaurants for most I've seen my fair share of theme places internationally but not like the States.
The two great religions that we dealt with were Buddhism and Shintoism, which after centuries of coexisting began to coalesce and diversified into many sects Although there is really no shortage of temples in almost every major city we went, I really didn t get an overwhelming religious feeling of the country as a whole in fact, of all Japanese Couchsurfers we went with, I'm not sure any of them were religious, even shared with me that wasn t the current sect of Buddhism, he was a part of until his father died.
Building off of everything Dave said I was very impressed with the transportation system as everyone had told me the train was punctual to the minute and the whole transport system is incredibly effective and easy to use for a foreign Although initially we had our own little hiccups, but once you get the hang of the system, it is really very simple with metro cards at all stations above boxes tickets, you can easily calculate the appropriate rate and with stations marked in English both stops and letter and number combinations is easy to understand.
Of course it was incredibly surprising how limited English skills were we met many people, especially all of our generation, who did not speak English for girls approach here was to cover the mouth and a Giggle interesting way to deal with an uncomfortable situation although many did not speak English, it is true that everyone tried to help us when we approached them I felt very comfortable with the people and was not worried t of pickpocketed be at any time, you can say at the security of a country when we see that people leave their bikes unlocked wherever they go even went to one of our guests to stay as far as Japan is the kind of place where if you lost your wallet you most likely recover it is certainly refreshing to travel through such a country the kind of place you do not need to be constantly on your guard and worry about being ripped off or face haggle for each item you buy Not once di d stumbled upon or treated aggressively as some countries they have restaurant hosts in the streets harassing potential customers that go take a look at the menu there was none of that in Japan As is my biggest pet peeve I seriously enjoyed myself that you were free to take your time look over the menu without anyone harassing you and the sale of the restaurant I loved that part.
Great guys wrap up Looks like we had similar impressions of the country, and I really think it's a great place for new travelers to RAT excursions because when it comes to Asia, I suspect are few places that are just as easy to move I know I've said it before, but if you thought that English was hard to find in Japan, wait until you get in China is really a ball game altogether different.



I think it is great that you have shown that Japan, while expensive, has not quite the budget buster everyone says it While it was certainly our most expensive destination to date we enjoyed immensely and Don t regret a single penny.
In addition, suffice to say that I also think it's hilarious that Japan has some of the best and worst toilets Why can not they be all those fancy high-tech.
Definitely agree Japan is a great first introduction to Asia, if you can afford in terms of English, is, I think for a while, it got worse SK was worse, then China.
Hope to read your adventures in China.



Hi, just wanted to say how much I have read with great your experience in Japan, your photos are beautiful in Japan is somewhere I've never really considered going, but maybe your daily expenditure would be too high for us, we are a family of 4, we could not afford that kind of money, but we will certainly look into it to see if we could cut corners, obviously transport is the killer, as you say, we have to restrict a bit have you looked in backpackers and guest houses at all, but I guess couch surfing is as cheap as it gets, we welcomed our first surfers couch after I read your experiences, it was great I love how you are so upfront and detailed with your money failures, it is a great help to maintain the good work Alyson.
Alyson thank you that art really great to hear Yes, Japan is expensive, no buts about it, I think we were just hoping to show that this might not be as expensive as some people think, but for a family four ago.
Right now we are in Korea and now the same rhythm, but it is already much cheaper I think we're coming less than 40 per day per person, and it is only cheaper here so you can expect even wrap ups and information.
For Japan, we went directly to couchsurfing because we knew it was the cheapest option we will dip further in hostels and guest houses in southeast Asia and India, where I feel that they are so cheap, couchsurfing may not be worth the trouble I'm glad you've tried and enjoyed, it is a great move.



BTW we will add to our position to travel with children Thank you.


Traveling Tips and average spending on JapanTraveling Tips and average spending in Japan, travel, Japan, hostels guest houses.