Saturday, August 5, 2017

My friendship in June 2016

My friend startup of love in June 2016 Prince and Nancy



I count the cars to be the greatest fascination as a child My almirah used to be filled with small cars of all kinds, color and design collection grew day by day and so proud of it owns Hours and spend days watching every detail, but not my curiosity and interest for Everyone already knew how to make me happy - yet another gift by car toy As I grew up, I explored more cars, real operation, design, features and technology used, it would be wrong to say that I began to see my dream career of being an automotive engineer.
It is the last time I was looking for a car to finally buy myself when we have a thorough understanding about to be bought the product, it becomes very difficult to make a choice that I went through hundreds of brands car and their models, but the only car that got my attention was Datsun redi-gO very reliable- Nissan in this editorial, I will share the three best features Datsun redi-gO that will surely overwhelm and amaze you .
Modern outside and class inside it is quite rare to find the duo as it is elegant and sporty at the same time, the outlook has been given a touch of silver which gives it a sophisticated look Both sidelines characters smooth and dynamic are sure to take away your heart it has a large separate position which helps you to have a wider view of the road while driving has the ground clearance which means that it would help to overcome the small obstacle as uneven road and small objects in the street he projector headlights and taillights that turns as you drive you is not that amazing Being family person and a passionate traveler, it is my deepest desire to resolve all members and luggage Fortunately Datsun Redi-GO features a spacious interior that can accommodate up to five people has a stylish setting dashboard page tachymèt digital re a long road trip without music is hard to imagine The sound system has just a radio, CD, MP3, USB, auxiliary input.
takes you to a sufficiently five-speed manual transmission is smooth comfort zone to handle and precise to change the speed he has a sensitive air conditioning ensures that the air flow also to passengers sitting on the rear seats Outside this he has a computer drive that appears as an essential fuel mileage and the remaining shift indicator helps guide the perfect time to move.
A smart show is very efficient and economical in terms of fuel, it has a 799cc engine of the economy 25 17 Km L It has a special I-SAT engine that revives in response to the fuel quality is He of times when we need to pause while a ready-GO Datsun shorter braking distance shot that surely to face the blues urban driving it has a crash protective shell dexterity.



Can not wait for a test drive on smooth roads, tidy and off Chandigarh to discover comfort, efficient performance and make my heart look away Book your Datsun redi-GO today.
Confidence of freedom Fun The Ultimate Urban Cross - redi-GO Datsun - the ability of a crossover with the convenience of a hatchback.


My friendship in June 2016 ,.